Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATTENTION ALL MW2 PLAYERS.

DawnofAnimal

Forum Tourist
Apr 23, 2010
Chicago
Attention,

Be careful joining rooms, theres not really much you can do, but what i am about to say Truely happened, to A group of players, including a general of
Perdition, and a lutenant of another clan.

About two days ago a group of players got together to play some hardcore teamdeath match. Little did we know we ended up in a tenth prestige lobby.

Contray to what everyone believes, the badly modded rooms, do allow you into them, as they are public games. If they wern't they would not count twards your level and leaderboards.

If this happens to you imediantly shut down your xbox, and contact your general, Section leader, or Devision leader.

Recently, Perdition lost its general because of the aspect that the leaderboards on his account got messed up because of the 10th prestige lobby. I do not wish this to happen to anyone else. So be careful, this is just to tall you all and give you guys a heads up.

Thanks,
Animal

SYN GRAVY

Forum Star
Jan 9, 2008
MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
The leader-boards are really jacked up. I can't stand people that mod. You have to scroll through a few thousand players from the top of any of the leader-boards in MW2 to see how close you are to the top of the "legit" leader-boards.

SYN Black Wolf

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada
yes it does, i enjoy getting into lobbies against modders and booster, because they are never any good lol

So true because they used fraudulent methods to achieve this "beyond compare" stats but unfortunately we have seen how much infinity ward actually cares about this behaviour when like some one else said they have to scroll through pages and pages of leader boards to actually get a real value I may only have a .94 kill ratio and rising but I am damn proud of that ratio because I earned it

XGC DELTA F0RCE

Forum Nerd
Sep 20, 2009
Boston
It's pathethic the only way they can do good is by modding/boosting. Shows they got no true skills to speak of. If they are hacking game code and what not to to do all this crap, then Activision/IW need to step up and find a way to ID these people and get them reported to MS and banned. Also, if they could ID the modders, sue them because they are hacking copyrighted material which is a serious offense.

Legendary Skulls

Forum Junkie
Apr 10, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's pathethic the only way they can do good is by modding/boosting. Shows they got no true skills to speak of. If they are hacking game code and what not to to do all this crap, then Activision/IW need to step up and find a way to ID these people and get them reported to MS and banned. Also, if they could ID the modders, sue them because they are hacking copyrighted material which is a serious offense.
Yeah COD is like weak open source computer game code or something, this never happens in such extreme cases in Halo.

That rly sucks to get caught in something like that, well thanx for the heads up!

XGC Bobwell12

Forum Star
Jul 27, 2007
Maryland
^ when you join this lobby, every kill gives you a prestige pretty much. Every kill gives you like 1 million points. It's just stupid and for the weak.

< I've been called a modder/booster but my 10th prestige is legit, 2.03 kill/death, and 2.03 win/lose ratio. Don't believe me, come and watch me play :), add me to friendlist and I'll invite you, I love playing with some XG members. With that said, don't get sucked into one of those lobbies.

syn me money

Forum Star
May 26, 2010
Lafayette, LA
The leader-boards are really jacked up. I can't stand people that mod. You have to scroll through a few thousand players from the top of any of the leader-boards in MW2 to see how close you are to the top of the "legit" leader-boards.

when i fisrt started playing that had confused me so bad but eventually i figured out why the leaderboards were like that

WickedTwig

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2010
Pennsylvania
Delta Force has a point, and I agree. Technically speaking, they are hacking copyrighted material, and changing it into something they made without the permission of IW, thus breaking the law. However, if we look at this from IW's point of view, their main concern is the bottom line. Where is that line? Most likely money. These people bought the game, and are playing it, they bought the Gold Memberships with Microsoft, who I'm sure is more concerned about money atm. Thus do we have our problem. The companies are more likely concerned with money than they are about modders and hackers who affect *maybe* 5-10% of the game overall.