Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK AWAY !!!!!!

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
umm my bro plats runescape..a game on his computer and there r clans in it and mayb admins could make a thread with the other games mfor it idk i thought it was a ggod idea pm me wat u hv to say-Thanks PS:the site is www.runescape.com

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
What up yoshi, it is an honor to be the first XC in XG but it comes with alot more responsibility than ever before.

Hey worwon all you need to do is go to the help desk and fill out the info and they will put up a runescape forum for any one that plays the game. Is your friend that plays it in XG or not ?

KoG Outlaw

Banned
Dec 4, 2006
Dracut Mass.
www.myspace.com
yo knight congrats um dont no if youll get this befpre tonights meeting butthere are alot of things we need to talk about betwwen halo 2 and 3 before it comes out if we dont have this stuff done by tuesday it will be chaos so hit me up on h2 thanks,

your mini man outlaw

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
ALRIGHT!

Alright!

Wow thats cool that you got XC before anyone else! congrats you deserve it! my only question is why is there not more congrats on this thing!?

XGC Humor

Forum Tourist
Sep 17, 2007
McComb, MS
Two Questions---

1) I have purchased a T-shirt (Family Tree) from the XG Store 3-31-08, and i was just wondering about how much longer will I be waiting? Or who could I get in touch with.

2) I have subscribed to Gold membership, but I do not see a badge under my name? Any idea why?

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Go in to your user control panel, you can change your name from there. (All the way at the bottom under Miscellaneous)

It will be approved by an administrator, and the next time that you log in, try your new name if the old one does not work.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Sorry!

1) I believe that they ship the shirts in batches, so it should not be that long, but you might have to wait until they get some orders in and then they will put the order in and ship all at once. (You shouldn't have to wait long, the Platinum members are all getting shirts soon as well).

2) You have Gold Member under your name ;)

XGC Humor

Forum Tourist
Sep 17, 2007
McComb, MS
Sorry!

1) I believe that they ship the shirts in batches, so it should not be that long, but you might have to wait until they get some orders in and then they will put the order in and ship all at once. (You shouldn't have to wait long, the Platinum members are all getting shirts soon as well).

2) You have Gold Member under your name ;)

Yeah they just gave me the gold membership privs yesterday (so im guessing they have to manually do it)

and yeah, i just got an email today saying that it should be shipped out Friday or Monday, so thats most likely what it was..

But thanks for the help blondii :]

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
Hey I'm a Captain in XGC Reloaded and I would like to transfer to a different clan that plays CoD4, but I've been told that all transfers must be approved by an XC or XI. So...who exactly would I ask?

It would be a transfer from the Halo3 oriented "XGC Reloaded" to the CoD4 oriented "XGC Epitaph."

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
To transfer to a different XGC clan, all you need is the approval of both general's and both section leaders. Ask your general for a transfer and he/she will get the ball rolling. That is assuming that your current clan can do without you as a captain or you have a replacement for yourself.

Preacher is the section leader of Epitaph, so your general and section leader can hit him up.

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
Alright well...thank you for the quick reply but it looks like I won't need to transfer anyway. With all of the changes in Reloaded, we've decided to open up a CoD4 squad within the clan. We have a lot of members that play CoD4 and want to transfer out, so maybe we'll be able to keep them this way.