Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK AWAY

S

SYN Corona

onekid, im sure they will, like I said, the majority have serperate syn tags, and they all have like 18 tags a peice. So just make sure your guy's clans are running good before they get here so I dont look bad ;)

Bo, that guy should get promoted, lol. Its not me, I would be corona1987

KoG Vindication

Forum Nub
Jun 3, 2007
Terra
007, I need help, most likely by the time you get this message, the problem will be solved, but could you plz still add this account? KoG Vindication. Its because we have been transfering everyone out of KoG Parody, and into KoG Turmoil (Gunner's clan of one) My General didn't like the sound of that, and he refused to help with the hostage situation, so he booted me from KoG Parody (I stayed with my other account in Turmoil, to get people transfered.) This happened in the middle of the night, (the booting, but he refused to help earlier on). Now, I need someone to approve me to get back in, even though I got booted for no reason. So, if you could plz add my tag, or talk to KoG GUNNER XL about it, that would be great. This all happened yesterday, so I really need help. Thanks

SYN iZ

Forum Nerd
May 23, 2007
oh. alright corona, didnt know much:D but yea. and dont worry we will get our clan running good be4 they get here.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
007, I need help, most likely by the time you get this message, the problem will be solved, but could you plz still add this account? KoG Vindication. Its because we have been transfering everyone out of KoG Parody, and into KoG Turmoil (Gunner's clan of one) My General didn't like the sound of that, and he refused to help with the hostage situation, so he booted me from KoG Parody (I stayed with my other account in Turmoil, to get people transfered.) This happened in the middle of the night, (the booting, but he refused to help earlier on). Now, I need someone to approve me to get back in, even though I got booted for no reason. So, if you could plz add my tag, or talk to KoG GUNNER XL about it, that would be great. This all happened yesterday, so I really need help. Thanks

If it is not resolved then send me a FR to one of my tags at the bottom and a message and I will get with you.