Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARMY

XGC IceHawk

Forum Nerd
Apr 10, 2009
Minnesota
Well its good to see some SPC doing some good out there and making our army better. Congrats on the promo by the way I'm getting my SGT rank in 2 more weeks so I can't wait to get the experience of giving orders. To be completly honest I'm scared as hell though cause I'm getting my promo a couple months b4 I head to Iraq so I'm gonna need to study up on alot of things to get ready I guess.
Wish me luck and to 8 more great years in service!!!

SPC Ondruch

XGC HomeRkR

Forum Noob
Jul 27, 2009
Canton, Oh.
Hello, I did 8 years. got out as a Sgt(p) tours and stations to include Iraq and Korea, Ft. Carson, Ft. Eustis, Ft. Knox, and Ft. Lee.

Was Infantry, Cook, and last 2 yrs as Military Police.
Thanks to all those that served along side me.

MoMo

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2009
Ft Drum,NY
i594.photobucket.com
I have been in the army for almost 2 years. I am stationed at Ft Drum and will be deploying to Afghanistan for my first combat tour i have also been stationed at Camp Casey Korea. I am a 13f FO in a CAV unit right now and love being with the CAV Scouts.

DeF Scumdog CoS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 2, 2010
WV
I did 7 yrs in the army, got out as a sgt(p) and I enjoyed my year at camp hovey Korea the most. Nothing like trying to complete a thunder run at the bars in TDC and Tokery. And if you haven't been there a thunder run was when you drank a beer or shot at every bar on the two main strips. And when there were 60 bars it made it hard to complete it haha. But every weekend I would give it my best shot.