Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARMY

jacks 04

Forum Nub
Apr 23, 2007
indiana
Hello everyone this is jacks 04 i am in the army for past 6 years have done one tour in iraq and am debaiting re-upping.glad to see others are into messaging about themselves.

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
Hey name is SPC Bennett, in 30 days it will be 2LT Bennett! I've been in for 2 years, all at Fort Irwin,CA. Jack where in Indiana are you? I am from Fort Wayne.

KoG javy52

Forum Nub
Jan 30, 2007
Opelika,AL
www.myspace.com
Watch out for
Master Seargent Chad B WIlson of Task force 3. 3rd Medcom
Thats my dad and hes a veteren form the Gulf war.
He aint exactly the best
But he has a hell of a good aim.
Good luck to you all
And may God be with you.

o NEMESYS o

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2008
California
SGT D. U.S. ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS

SGT D. U.S. Army Special Operations

Special Operations out of Fort Bragg North Carolina. Anti Narcotic/Anti Terrorism team. Go figure...I was injured on a routine jump...static line snagged inside the bag on the way out...saw the outside of the 130 up close and personal for about 10 seconds before cutting away and pulling the reserve...right about then the ground jumped up and knocked the cr@p out of me...Serves me right for not packing my own (that one d@m time). Aint life a treat?:cool:

Bud Select AK

Forum Noob
Nov 22, 2007
Eielson AFB, AK
Hey Ex-Army, did 4 years doing SatCom 31S, I think its 25S now, it changed just as I was getting out. In My experience the Officers that went Green To Gold were usually the best Leaders. They had the experience of dealing with the BS and took that with them and Remembered it while they moved up. The green to gold officers always seemed to care about the soldiers more, and were much more willing to listen.

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
i was i for a three year stint. 11c mortarman at ft stewart ga mechanized. Loved it wish something around the world wouldve been going on when i was in and i wouldve reupped. Ft Stewart was 24th id then went to 3rd id when i was in so dont know if its changed again already or not. Had a great time on field ops and still keep in contact with a few buddies. I ended my tour as pfc with a few aams adn of course battalion certificates. Anyone turn green in the combat lifesaver course? You can admit it, i saw many pass out over giving someone an iv, lol, so funny. I am from cincinnati oh so you guys arent too far at all.

XGC SILVERTIP

Forum Veteran
Aug 12, 2007
Fort Campbell KY
glad to see some fellow Ordnance corps personal in here Been in 10 yes and see Fort Riley, South Korea, Fort Drum, and Fort Hood. Deployed 3times now. Once to kuwait may03-june04, and twice to iraq dec 05-06 and june 08-09. I cant wait for my next assignment to fort campbell

Reactions: XGC FAILSAFE