Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARMY BOOTCAMP

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
What he said lol. My friend said if you stay out of the lime light you're good. Of course Air Force BMT is different. I was an element leader <_< So I was screwed in the beginning, but its all good because it looked good for me in tech school when I ranked up in the rope system and because a red rope and I know that's totally besides the point.

XGC ANIMAL XS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
LOL in the Marines it's yes sir or no sir there is "I" cant, its this recruit cant sir and if you say that your going to get IT'd. And even though they are not supposed to hit you it happens I mean whose going to tell the other Drill Instructors? Come on its called discipline get used to it. The first month is hard bc your trying to adapt but after that its a breeze then once you graduate your gonna want to go back.

Jschill22

Forum Noob
Dec 24, 2008
MN
I ship out July 7th for fort sill in Oklahoma. I am in fact pumped to get out of Minnesota and get away from my family and friends

XGC GODOFDEATH

Forum Veteran
Apr 8, 2008
New York
LOL in the Marines it's yes sir or no sir there is "I" cant, its this recruit cant sir and if you say that your going to get IT'd. And even though they are not supposed to hit you it happens I mean whose going to tell the other Drill Instructors? Come on its called discipline get used to it. The first month is hard bc your trying to adapt but after that its a breeze then once you graduate your gonna want to go back.

i dont know about you but they couldnt pay me enough to go back..............

XGC IceHawk

Forum Nerd
Apr 10, 2009
Minnesota
Well Aaron as a heads up Ft. Benning Drill SGTs depending on what part of the base your on WILL hit you with a 240B barrel possibly depending on if you really pissed them off or not and like Animal said "the 1st week is hard because your adapting to your surroundings" thats all and to be honest the hardest part of BCT is being away from your friends and family at least it was for me but I was just turning 18 then so yea. Sometimes you can't just lay low though cause if you try to hard to not be noticed they will call you out and make you look stupid or do some ****y detail but I was like DK screwed from the get go I was assigned as a squad leader the 1st day of BCT and stayed that the whole 9weeks so just be prepared to be torn down and rebiult cause with that kind of mind setting it'll be alot easier.

And for jschil what part of MN you from? I might be able to give some pointers on sill too since I've had plenty of friends and family go to sill.