Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
Don't feed the trolls. Or they'll never leave.

So here's my 2-cents.

In just a short while we will be expanding and growing with the help of the new consoles coming out this year. We will have people moving to Xbox 1, we will have some branching over to PS4 and we will have some gamers stay behind on the 360 for a while. Not to mention our blossoming PC clans in XDC and KoG. We are going to have so many different areas in which we can grow. 4 divisions over 4 platforms. How does this not excite you?!!? But I digress.

Right now people are leaving because they're unhappy, because they couldn't handle the responsibilities handed to them, because they were loyal to someone who left or they are just susceptible to the rumors and lies being woven by the people that are just hurt. But it is better to lose the drama queens, power-hungry corrupt leaders and sheep now so we have room expand and grow XG even further in the next year.

Anyone that was here when the 360 came out knows that new gaming consoles are fun and exciting, but they require the leaders in our community to work hard to make sure the transition is smooth and seamless for our members. It's so much easier to do that without all of the cancerous waste laying about.

But let's get back to the core of the article. Alright. Maybe not the best PR move, but it is very honest and true. 007 did not put on a fake smile and feed you a bunch of bull**** and lies. He told you openly and honestly how he felt about the situation. You guys realize this, right? He didn't sugar-coat anything for you. He is treating you all as equals. He's not treating you like children who can't handle the truth or blind followers that just want to be reassured that everything is ok, he's talking to you as peers.

What the **** happened to us? Do you remember a time when you used your Xbox to GAME? That's why we are here, right? I know I sure as hell did not join Xiled Gaming to be a Section Leader (which, lets be honest, means nothing in the real world). I joined to game with respectable gamers that know how to play as a team and win the game. That simple. The section leader came from my love of the community and the members here. That's what all of our leaders are here for.

XG Leaders are individuals who believe in what we stand for, who enjoy gaming, working with people, they step up and do more for the community and strive to keep structure and organization in Xiled Gaming.

Those who decide to use their leadership for selfish gain are not quality and we don't want them.

It is our values, integrity and honesty that make us such a strong community. The reason we can withstand the failed attempts of destruction made on us.

The, "break-off" communities that are built on lies will surely crumble. It's only a matter of time before lies catch up to those spewing them. You guys should be grateful and proud to have leaders that are so open and honest with you.

But seriously. Don't like us? Don't agree with us? Then just go. No one is forcing you to stay. No one forces you to buy memberships. Wouldn't you rather be gaming than starting drama? C'mon.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
To vermillion bro i've been waiting on that tape, hell i'm still waiting lol and to Ixias well said my section leader (yep she's mine and no one can have her lol jk) but foreal I couldn't agree more.

XDC Dresden

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 11, 2011
Delaware, the "Small Wonder" state
If I wasn't going to leave XG prior to this, I certainly would now. It is obvious to me too many of the leaders of XG are willing to pass judgement and attack people with out getting the facts, this is not the XG I was recruited in over 2 years ago, this is not the XG I fought to defend when I lost a large group of my friends not once but twice. However, this is not the only reason I left, recently the clan I was in XGC Necropolis died because a General, 2 section leaders and a community all thought it was a good idea to take virtually all of the active members to start a clan in XDC known as XDC Resonance and I was left behind with only 7 people only 3 of us were active and I was the only officer left. I was lied to and told that the General XGC Dresdendoll would only be taking 12 people and would be leaving the rest. I then find out the day before they split that she was taking everyone and I was left with only a few, not even enough to have a squad. It is the responsibility of everyone above a sargent to insure no member is left behind but, yet I was.

Let's get a few things straight here, Witch. People were given a choice on whether to stay in Necropolis with you or leave to start a new clan in XDC. You came over to our clan after an honor code violation and were allowed to keep your position as a Captain. You were given a squad of people and a great LT and all we asked in return was that you uphold the honor code, fulfill your responsibilities as Captain, and treat everyone with respect while gaming. You disrespected our members and let everyone know your plans on making General. The fictitious rank of General was of the highest priority to you. At the clan meeting when I told the clan I could only bring 12, most of our members messaged me saying they wanted to go with us! These members joined to game with their friends and many of them feel like our clan is almost family. To split them up and force them to stay was out of the question. I took everyone who wanted to be here. No one was forced to go. You were left with the people who wanted to stay with you and the 2 recruits your brought in. You were left with your squad.

You had a rare opportunity to work with your XS and build a clan to your liking! Were you expecting handouts?! Many leaders in this community have personally built their clans from the ground up. You could have done the same. And if you needed help, you could have asked. Instead, because you didn't get your way, you got "butt hurt". That's on you. If you would have treated our members respectfully instead of pushing your own agenda, more would have had respect for you. That's what being a leader is about. Actually working with and gaining the respect of those you wish to lead.

Creating XDC Renaissance was not a selfish move. We're building a division over here whose main goal is to service the members in our community. This wasn't personal. We asked our members if they would like to be apart of something bigger and they agreed, and I couldn't be happier. We're thriving over here and I'm so proud of everyone. I'm sure there's more than a few Generals out there who would love to have the opportunity to build their own clan. I wish you luck in your future endeavors in RG or wherever you decide to go. One thing is for certain though, you can't force people to respect you. That is something which is earned through selfless acts, not through forcing your personal goals down their throats.

BIGxSLAM

Forum Junkie
Jun 19, 2011
Denver, CO
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah.. bouts to head to the store to pick up some cheese. It'll go real well with all this "WHINE"! You folks whining about what "Double" should do or not do with his CLAN, is about like Me coming to your house and telling you which feet your shoes should be on! First off, your house, your rules, your say. Second, you already know how to put on shoes. How the heck do you all think the XG community has grown so large and lasted so long? Simple, because Double and other founders, council and the like, have run this "ship" THEIR WAY since day one! And, THEY KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING. :) This fact is only bolstered by the many, many try-hard, wannabe community start-ups using XG like a template; copycats if you will! So how bout we leave running the community to those who do it best, squash the drama and let the quitters quit and be gone. Buck up y'all! C'mon...

XDC SHEER XCLNC

Forum Tourist
Oct 26, 2011
Kingsland ga
Let's get a few things straight here, Witch. People were given a choice on whether to stay in Necropolis with you or leave to start a new clan in XDC. You came over to our clan after an honor code violation and were allowed to keep your position as a Captain. You were given a squad of people and a great LT and all we asked in return was that you uphold the honor code, fulfill your responsibilities as Captain, and treat everyone with respect while gaming. You disrespected our members and let everyone know your plans on making General. The fictitious rank of General was of the highest priority to you. At the clan meeting when I told the clan I could only bring 12, most of our members messaged me saying they wanted to go with us! These members joined to game with their friends and many of them feel like our clan is almost family. To split them up and force them to stay was out of the question. I took everyone who wanted to be here. No one was forced to go. You were left with the people who wanted to stay with you and the 2 recruits your brought in. You were left with your squad.

You had a rare opportunity to work with your XS and build a clan to your liking! Were you expecting handouts?! Many leaders in this community have personally built their clans from the ground up. You could have done the same. And if you needed help, you could have asked. Instead, because you didn't get your way, you got "butt hurt". That's on you. If you would have treated our members respectfully instead of pushing your own agenda, more would have had respect for you. That's what being a leader is about. Actually working with and gaining the respect of those you wish to lead.

Creating XDC Renaissance was not a selfish move. We're building a division over here whose main goal is to service the members in our community. This wasn't personal. We asked our members if they would like to be apart of something bigger and they agreed, and I couldn't be happier. We're thriving over here and I'm so proud of everyone. I'm sure there's more than a few Generals out there who would love to have the opportunity to build their own clan. I wish you luck in your future endeavors in RG or wherever you decide to go. One thing is for certain though, you can't force people to respect you. That is something which is earned through selfless acts, not through forcing your personal goals down their throats.

wow me and fatal had no problem bringing a squad...or for that matter a clan from the rubble it was left as....maybe you need to leave Witch since you arent a good enough leader to do what all of us are happy and glad to do for our dear community

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA

J

Creating XDC Renaissance was not a selfish move. We're building a division over here whose main goal is to service the members in our community. This wasn't personal. We asked our members if they would like to be apart of something bigger and they agreed, and I couldn't be happier. We're thriving over here and I'm so proud of everyone. I'm sure there's more than a few Generals out there who would love to have the oppolllartlaulnity to build their own clan. I wish you luck in your future endeavors in RG or wherever you decide to go. One thing is for certain though, you can't force people to respect you. That is something which is earned through selfless acts, not through forcing your personal goals down their throats.

First, I did not come to Necropolis b/c have an Honor Code violation, I came over to help your clan because you needs help. Second, I have already built one clan from the ground up and I did not want to do it again.
Third I have never resorted to childish insults unlike you Dresden, For you use terms like "butt hurt" is incredibly childish.

XDC SHEER XCLNC

Forum Tourist
Oct 26, 2011
Kingsland ga
First, I did not come to Necropolis b/c have an Honor Code violation, I came over to help your clan because you needs help. Second, I have already built one clan from the ground up and I did not want to do it again.
Third I have never resorted to childish insults unlike you Dresden, For you use terms like "butt hurt" is incredibly childish.

No witch whats childish is you having no respect towards you bc you try to **** everyone in your squad...maybe if you fix your own problems first ...just maybe someone may come to respect you as a person....someone that needs to be led should not be a leader to no one...

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
You have been attacking me ever since, I disagreed with 007 and that shows me how poor of a leader you are. Truly great leaders have respect for others, even when they disrespect you. I respect your decision to got to XDC, however I disagree with how it was handled. All I have done is express my disagreement with your decisions and the handling of the issue with RG. I may disagree with the opinions and decisions of the leaders of XG but, they still have my respect. 007 did reach out to me, to talk to me about my posts and I comend him for doing so, unfortunately I was half awake when I spoke with him so, we didn't have the best conversation but none the less at least he reached out to me rather then attacking me on the website.

KoG Nitorus

Forum Noob
May 14, 2013
Rhode Island
I found a mock KoG kid about a month ago. He thought I was a part of his KoG. Yeah Right! He said he was a commander in KoG. I played along, until I found out he wasn't even on XG! Wow. He's a nice kid, but he trash talked a lot. Now his gamerag is FaZe NukeShotz. He used to be KoG x TwIsty. Who's to say he isn't real FaZe? I don't think he's real FaZe. No one else does either. But, it kinda feels cool, though. I think that it should feel pretty cool that people are making heir clans with our ideas. I can see the logic why you guys are mad, but I prefer to be optimistic about this. Anyone else agree with me?

XDC SHEER XCLNC

Forum Tourist
Oct 26, 2011
Kingsland ga
Sheer how did I try **** everyone in my squad?

i put the stars in respect to the community...but....if you didnt try to S3xt every girl in the community....or try to be head of something that wasnt even yours to begin with we might of accepted you as a general...but you were so arrogant and full of your self that you lost your or what might of been your rank all because you cant keep your mouth closed...and to be honest thats one of your BIGGEST problems.

XGC Witch

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Seattle,WA
First, off I never tried to pick up anyone on Xbox live, yes I am open about sex and do talk about it and that is because I am a sex member of a sex positive lifestyle. I do my best to edit myself around people who aren't as open. Anyone, who has came to me directly with any issues with my language, I have apologised and done my best to watch myself around them. Also, I did not try lead something that wasn't mine, I OFFERED to come over to Necropolis because, their was no one able to take over a open captain position. Yes, when I came over, I was very open about what I wanted to do. I wanted to be open and hounest with everyone, that why at least you knew why I came over. Unfortunately, I was given some info that was not true when I agreed to transfer. I was under the impression I was coming over to help Dresden to get to XS by, giving her a captain that was ready to move up.