Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANY QUESTIONS?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
so my thread has been inactive for some time now... and i just wanted to put something up so that it could gain some attention again... i check this thing daily (unless i'm very busy) so i was just wondering if anyone had any questions for me.... it can be about the clan or anything in general...

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
you guys are making me hungry

possible new names for c-slaw.

xgc hotdog xi

xgc asparagus xi

xgc broccoli xi

xgc sidedish xi

xgc macncheze xi

xgc salad xi

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I have had the gamer tag XGC Slaw XI

My original gamertag, back on H2 before i met 007 was "JustinColeslaw" which is actually my XGC Slaw XI tag now...

As you all know my first name is Justin (maybe you ALL didn't know but hey)... so that part is self explanitory... and my last name is very similar to the word coleslaw (hint my last name can be found on coolers, tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, flasks, and many other outdoor products)... when i was in high school one of my friends stole one of my folders and wrote justin coleslaw on it, and the name stuck... i played halo 1 LAN parties all of the time, so i started to use the tag coleslaw, when i started XBL i just typed in JustinColeslaw (same as my AIM) and used it...

XGC The Paradox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2008
hell, WA
that was awesome, always gooto find out about the council is, good for me to be able to put a name with the tag, nice to met you justin im kyle, and i refuse to post my last name lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i normally don't post my last name... but it's not like anyone is really able to do anything without more information... so as long as i don't tell you my social security number is ***-**-**** then i should be ok... see everyone that plays with me on NHL 09 is gonna see my last name on my jersey, so there's really nothing to hide... plus i'm poor, so if you do take all my money you r only gonna get 3.75, a bottle of bud light, and some left over general tso's...

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
i normally don't post my last name... but it's not like anyone is really able to do anything without more information... so as long as i don't tell you my social security number is ***-**-**** then i should be ok... see everyone that plays with me on NHL 09 is gonna see my last name on my jersey, so there's really nothing to hide... plus i'm poor, so if you do take all my money you r only gonna get 3.75, a bottle of bud light, and some left over general tso's...

I'm stealing your identity for that bottle of Bud Light