Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANOTHER XBOX 360 DEAD RIP

Boostang Nick

Forum Member
Aug 25, 2008
Well I was playing Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare for a bit with my party of 6. I was having tons of fun and then boom my screen gets lines and colors start to blur. I play for a little then I decide to turn it off and let it sit for a second. I turn it back on and the surround sound turns out booming with COD Sounds but now a blank screen is present on my plasma. I then try to use it on the Regular TV, and same results. Sound but no picture. I have done everything to keep this system cool (Elevated System, and Surge Protector Power Pack) All vents free for air. I tried everything (remove hard drive, unplug power, etc). Well I called Microsoft and the system is not even a year old (The Newer 360 with new heat sink), and they sent me a UPS Shipping Label. Well this sucks I have it all ready to send but looks like 3-4weeks for it to be back. I hope it doesn't take that long, I'm going to miss a lot of Live Experience. Far Cry 2, Fable 2, man this sucks. Anyone else have something similar happen.

I tried everything to make sure I would not be another 360 dead in the Stats. So don't think just because you have a newer one it won't take a crap on you.

Well that's what is up right now.

Boostang Nick

Forum Member
Aug 25, 2008
Yea I just bought another one today. I can not wait 3-4weeks. TV is too boring when you get home. So while its being repaired I have a brand new one waiting at home for me.

:)

Boostang Nick

Forum Member
Aug 25, 2008
my friend has ps3, wii and xbox 360. He plays his 360 the most. His 360 has never died but his Ps3 is being repaired on its 6th week.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
thats your whole promblume ur buying a pro i baught a elite and i dont have thos promblums if my xbox dies im switching to PS3

The elites brake also,they get the same problems,you just dont hear about as often.I have a pro and mine works perfect,I think it depends on which chipset you get.I use to read all the stuff on xbox live forums about it.

IBeStylezZzZ

Forum Nerd
Jul 14, 2008
Holt Michigan
ya i have had 2 send my systems in few times

white 360
disk drive 1st time
sound wouldnt work any game wasnt my tv either 2nd time

360 elite
disk drive quit working took 2 months 2 get back 1st time for the elite

XGC Independant

Get A Life!
Jan 19, 2008
lynchburg, Va
I have sent 3 back so far and my last one I set it upright and have not had any problems I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I am going out to walmart to buy another one if this goes out

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
Look at this....I post in the 360 death thread and mine gets the RROD.....this is really rediculous....this will be my third one that has broken....As of right now i think Sony should be making the Xbox 360s....at least they would last more than a year...I call the customer support line and they tell me to call back in 24 to 48 hours....i call back today and he tells me to call back in two hours...I just sick of microsoft and thier stupid Xbox...