Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANIME HELP

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
ssooooo I'm on Lovemyanime.net and i caint figure out what i want to watch whats your suggestions i need them somethin' awful!!!! Cus apparently i cant make up my mind and the ones that look interesting ive already seen or only have like one episode so saD :(

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
just aint my type of anime i use to have to watch it as a kid because of my little brother, it was pay back for making him watch sailor moon hahaa Cartoon network was the shiznik back then *sigh*

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
lmao im glad im not the only one who prefers the Subbed editions with the english voices the animes kinda loose alot of the emotions and what not ...Stud yea i loved it but its went to crap along with all the cartoons

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
Im not sure of the English version I've seen them all in Japanese lol

The english cut version is so horribly censored when it comes to blood, violence, and language but the english Uncut version is just like the japanese subbed translation and if you want to watch it the price of $250+ is what you pay for the complete boxset

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
ehhhhhhhh $250??!!?!?!?!! i like my anime erm FREE would be the word im looking for ..though i do pay 7 bucks a month for crunhyroll but im about ready to un subscribe cus i've watched all i care to watch :/

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
lmao yeah it was my valentines present the hubby knows his woman hahaaa...what do you watch on it? ive watched a couple different things though i can't think of the names nor will i try spelling the ones i remember hahahaaaaa... i like crunhyroll and lovemyanime.net is a really good site to watch on plus its free lol im just picky about my anime and look for certain things ..... i like the romance stuff that has intrigue and fantasy stuff to

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
lmao yeah i havent watched lately kinda have to be careful of what i watch right now with the kids being home from school lol the anime i like tends to have alot of dirty humor ......ready for school to start back lmao