Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AN INTRODUCTION OF SORTS

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
I was going to put this in the SYN Kamikaze neck of the woods, but then I am not one for half measures so I am putting it here at what is essentially City Hall in a manor of speaking :D

I have played with many people from Syndicate, XGC and also KoG. And equally have known many of them. And while they have come here and put down roots I have done my own things, but now alas after constant bickering and too-ing and fro-ing on my part and with SYN xKoDiaKx I have finally come to this community and more specifically SYN Kamikaze.

To the wider community I would just like to say a:

HELLO AND HOW ARE YOU

Maybe someone here will appreciate the humor in my hello or at least understand it... to everyone else I would just like to say that I hope to get to know some of you in the due course of time.

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
But then unlike you Kodiak they don't know of the reaction that it will provoke albeit muted and censored this time. And nobody will make fun of me...... I am speshal !

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
Got to be honest compared to previous clans I have been in over the years I have had an epic welcome here and met some pukka people. And also found a clan/community that has people more atune to my age as well which is a bonus.

Will you all up with a FR tonight if dat cool.