Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ALL MILITARY TEAM

XGC LiquidSnake

Forum Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Winterpark Florida
i maybe this thursday to game with each other alittle. my clan has a match this sat at 8 cen so any time in the after noon on sat is fine with me also what ladder do you guys want me i pref hard core team death but im up for anything hardcore really

XGC LiquidSnake

Forum Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Winterpark Florida
Ya still in work im trying to find out what ladder everyone or most of us prefer me hctdm but any hc works once we pick ill set up the team but in the meantime we been playing matches to get to know every one and their callouts

XGC LiquidSnake

Forum Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Winterpark Florida
this is still up but since we can not be in two teams on a same ladder. which ladder would you guys like to join? i think we should do a majority vote. me im up for any Hard core ladder. so if its a tie ill be the odd one out and do the tie breaker

XGC LiquidSnake

Forum Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Winterpark Florida
the ladder is for clan compete matches like only Hardcore TDM or KC or domination. i have two ideas that we could do one is pick a ladder that majority of us dont have our clan team in me im on HC TDM i was thinking maybe we do HC Domination or KC. the other op is i talked with one of the CC guys he suggested we do something like the XTEAM did which is a ladder where we are the main team and other teams sign up to fight us. what do you guys think.

x1776

Forum Junkie
Jul 4, 2011
Wyoming
www.facebook.com
That's not a bad idea, but i don't see how we can do that, since we all belong to a clan, and the X-Team is a clan of their own since they are division/section leaders. If it were possible i would be game for it.

XGC LiquidSnake

Forum Veteran
Sep 6, 2010
Winterpark Florida
ok every one get with there CC leader or Gen if they dont know who their CC guy is and find out what ladder every one is in and then post it in here then we decide weather or not we will do a reg ladder or see if CC will make a Military ladder for us like Xteam. keep in mind the thing about xteams ladder is that it is solely designed for every one to challenge XTeam so its not like a real ladder.

oh and i am in HC TDM but since it takes 2 hrs to reg before you can play in a match i would be up to making it my prim and switching leadership role if my clan gets a challenge. also if we do get a team up and running we will not challenge any clans any of us are in until we get enough members to do so. when we do get enough i would like the member not to play in the match unless his clan really needs it and not get away our strategy remember OPSEC

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
Just a suggestion, if you did this but did it on Gamebattles.com then you wouldn't have the problem of having people that can't join because they are all already on another CC team.

Might be a little easier and that way you would be able to use both sites. Also from my experience GB is usually easier to set up matches due to their being more teams on it. Literally had time when my whole team have been online and we decided to play a few GB matches so we put out a challenge and within 10mins we were playing a game.

Last edited: