Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AIR FORCE

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
oh yea, It will be cold. But being there, I know the SF is under the microscope after the nuke incident. From what i know yea the facilities are nice. Course the schedules wouldnt be too bad, 3 days in the field and 6 off.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
Haha. At least the schedule is great. I just talked to my buddy who's in Bellows and man do I envy that guy lol. That's the base I wanted coming out of tech school. Air Force Resort.

XGC FARVA

Banned
Sep 8, 2008
Minnesota
aviano is a sweet base. I know that base was attacked. some screwball tossed a gernade over the wall near the barracks while i was stationed in Germany. Man our base went to 12 hours shifts so fast. I really enjoyed it. As for deployments. none for me. I did get a chance to travel a lot in Europe and had orders cut for Panama, but my **** of a commander took it upon himself to make sure I went to a TAC or SAC base as he put it. this douche bag was a f111 Raven pilot and hated cops. so I got FE WARREN AFB. Anyone who was there from 95-2000 and was a cop did you know a SMsgt Mowl he might have been a Msgt. I used to go to a place called The Clowns Den does that ring a bell for anyone? how about the Mayflower?

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I loved Aviano when i was there. Wow I havent heard anyone mention SAC or TAC in some time. Most new troops dont even know what they are, lol. Panama would have been a nice duty station or the PI. But noooo, they closed them, lol. the closest I got to panama was Soto Cano AB, Honuduras TDY. For some reason the AF thought I spoke spanish, and being the high speed troop I was, lol they sent me. (the extent of my spanish is the menu at taco bell) I didnt know what the tasking was till i got there. lol, gotta love the military, lol. They were quite miffed to find out I was sent down with no confirmation.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
picture.php

"DEFENSOR FORTIS"