Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

???

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Well lets see it goes:

Nub, Noob, Rookie, Tourist, Member, Nerd, Star, Veteran, and four more that someone needs to get too to find out. Keep posting.

KoG ST3ALTH

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2007
US
well i had the squad list i updated daily when i was a captain and now i have to post the clan list, and also jsut announcements and such but mostly general info. :)

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Here is some info for this thread. Everyone is wondering what the future ranks are called. Just keep watching XGC Lithium. He has the most posts on the site. I am going to talk to the other leaders about a special rank for the first person to get to the top level. Will it be Lithium or can someone catch and pass him? They have to be legit. post (if someone starts cheating I will reset them to 0).

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Here is some info for this thread. Everyone is wondering what the future ranks are called. Just keep watching XGC Lithium. She has the most posts on the site. I am going to talk to the other leaders about a special rank for the first person to get to the top level. Will it be Lithium or can someone catch and pass her? They have to be legit. post (if someone starts cheating I will reset them to 0).

Hades, Im not a Girl, I know xLithium sounds like a Girly name, but it comes from my Fav band Evanescence. So Please Fix where it says "Her" and PLEASE for the love of god, but "Him" But ill remember what you said... :mad: But i cant be mad forever and when reading this i was laughing anyways. :p

Sorry for thinking to some of you that im a Girl, im not, and dont plan on it.