Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

20 QUESTIONS

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Wait a minute... thanks for the encouragement... but where is your question?

No problem and i can't ask a question as i already know the answer because i am good like that. Plus i want to give you guys a chance to be good like that 2. lmao! If no1 gets close after 19, I'll be number 20. =) CHEA!!!

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Well that might be true but i think some people still want a shot and figuring out who it is. BTW Mr. TFLEM, i might have to steal this game and put it in my forums. CHEA!!!

Yeah "Mr. TFLEM", me too! This is a GREAT game!

BTW guys, I too know the answer, but ya gotta give it up for Tflem, this one is wicked hard! I can't wait for the next one though!

C'mon guys, one more question and then make a guess!

:cool:

Am I Stephen Hawking in a snow storm?
swh1.jpg

Reactions: Pwerthirst

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
This game works just like the board game, Members have 20 Yes or No Questions to uncover who or what is being described. Each description will provide small clues in order to make guessing a bit easier. The first person to post the correct answer is the winner but beware, wrong guesses exclude you from the current round. After the 20th question, only guesses will be accepted.
This will be an ongoing game so after the conclusion of the current puzzle, a new description will be posted in its place.

Please make posts in the following format.

(Question Number__) Where do babies come from?

THING: I am a once in a lifetime phenomenon

Pwerthirst

Forum Junkie
Feb 24, 2009
Question 2: does it have something to do with the atmosphere?
TFLEM ANSWER: YES

Last edited by a moderator: