Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC TIGRLILY XS SECTION LEADER BANNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC TigerLily

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2014
Dirty Jersey
1. Type of Banner (ex. Addict, XS forum, Clan Banner) XS Forum
2. Name and Additional Text (ex. XGC Xiled Kings, 'clan motto', member name) XGC TigrLily XS
3. Theme of Banner (ex. Battlefield, COD, Space, etc.) I would love a Tiger Lily from peter pan. ( I do love the picture of her "kissing" peter)
4. Color Scheme (ex. dark, light, greens and blues, etc.) cool colors (blues, greens, teal, purples, blacks, greys)

thanks guys!

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri
2. Name and Additional Text (ex. XGC Xiled Kings, 'clan motto', member name) XGC TigrLily XS
3. Theme of Banner (ex. Battlefield, COD, Space, etc.) I would love a Tiger Lily from peter pan. ( I do love the picture of her "kissing" peter)
4. Color Scheme (ex. dark, light, greens and blues, etc.) cool colors (blues, greens, teal, purples, blacks, greys)

thanks guys!

I can pick this one up.

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri

thanks guys!

I can pick this one up.

This is completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.