Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC RESERVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
1) What is your username and gamer tag? XGC Reserved

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available every night after 10, I have Sundays and Mondays off.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Black ops 2 game nights (gun game,one in the chamber, free for all.) MW2 Game nights(if everybody has the game.) Call Of Duty: Ghosts game nights(free for all,blitz,search and destroy.)

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm an outgoing person who loves to game with like-minded individuals.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I was on the events team once before on black ops 2 with SYN xHotShotx and multiple personal game nights with my clans.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
One in the chamber,gun game, and Michael Myers.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Free lancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Joined march 2012, left in February 2013, came back in June 2013, went inactive and eventually got taken off clan list in December, and now back, and I don't plan on going anywhere.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
XGC, XGC Annihilation, Sergeant.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
Hosting events, and getting people in different divisions of the community together.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Same as above.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No, I was actually on the events team my first run in XGC I had a successful game night with SYN xHotShotx

Thank you!

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
1) What is your username and gamer tag? XGC Reserved

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available every night after 10, I have Sundays and Mondays off.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
Black ops 2 game nights (gun game,one in the chamber, free for all.) MW2 Game nights(if everybody has the game.) Call Of Duty: Ghosts game nights(free for all,blitz,search and destroy.)

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm an outgoing person who loves to game with like-minded individuals.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I was on the events team once before on black ops 2 with SYN xHotShotx and multiple personal game nights with my clans.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
One in the chamber,gun game, and Michael Myers.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
Free lancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Joined march 2012, left in February 2013, came back in June 2013, went inactive and eventually got taken off clan list in December, and now back, and I don't plan on going anywhere.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
XGC, XGC Annihilation, Sergeant.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
Hosting events, and getting people in different divisions of the community together.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Same as above.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No, I was actually on the events team my first run in XGC I had a successful game night with SYN xHotShotx

Thank you!

Please Contact KoG Devoured XS up on the box for further instructions

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
thanks to everyone that participated, we were able to get most of us back together and we are still playing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.