Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC OR KOG

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
Hey Guys,

I’m looking for a clan to join, I use to be in the KoG division but I ended up becoming inactive for quite sometime and when I did comeback I was pretty much left behind due to me having a 360 and everyone else going to the One. I now am up to date with the times lol, I now have an Xbox One and I want to game with some people. I’m really gearing towards XGC, so hopefully I can get into that section. My main game is the CoD series, currently its WWII

Last edited:

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hey Guys,

I’m looking for a clan to join, I use to be in the KoG division but I ended up becoming inactive for quite sometime and when I did comeback I was pretty much left behind due to me having a 360 and everyone else going to the One. I now am up to date with the times lol, I now have an Xbox One and I want to game with some people. I’m really gearing towards XGC, so hopefully I can get into that section. My main game is the CoD series, currently its WWII

Hey! Great to see you coming out of inactivity! But you should probably post in the Grass WAsnt Green first.
Either division you choose though will be a fantastic choice! I’d recommend meeting up a few from either division and find yourself a fitting home! I’d recommend hitting up XGC BUCS XS and KoG Drifdar XS to get a feel for both divisions. But you need to post in the grass wasn’t greener before hand.

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
Hey! Great to see you coming out of inactivity! But you should probably post in the Grass WAsnt Green first.
Either division you choose though will be a fantastic choice! I’d recommend meeting up a few from either division and find yourself a fitting home! I’d recommend hitting up XGC BUCS XS and KoG Drifdar XS to get a feel for both divisions. But you need to post in the grass wasn’t greener before hand.

Okay thanks