Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC JUIC3 XS - GWF INTERVIEW - APRIL 2018

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
e8A5Ygj.png

Everyone has heard of THE JUIC3 BABY! And if you haven't, then you're one of the very few. Juic3 has a laughter that is larger then life that will make anybody in the party have a good time. Between building pillow forts for his son and building more forts on Minecraft, I was able to sit down with XGC Juic3 XS and interview him.
This is how it went:

What was your first gamertag?
Pr00nJuic3. At another point in time I was also known as Wooden Beam. So when I was playing BO2, and I killed you, it would say “you've been killed by Wooden Beam”

Clan history?
Recruited into XGC Counter Strike, Transferred to XGC Ascension, XGC Bad Company, split XGC Bravo Company general, split into XGC Counter Strike general, then promoted to Section Leader.

Who recruited you? When?
XGC SIGMA1206 - August 28, 2014

What are a few characteristics that you believe every leader should have?
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to move up into leadership?
Stay focused, stay active, and continue to recruit. If there isn't a position available, make one. Be patient, if you're not patient, it can show the person above you that you may not be successful.

What is your most memorable moment in XG?
This is a tough one. Because for me, every moment is memorable. Being in a large community is exciting. But, meeting a new person in the community is always a memorable experience for me.

What is one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?
Stay calm, and remember to game. At the end of the day, were all here to have fun and game. Stay focused.

What is something you have learned in the community that has impacted your real life?
I try to bring my real life experiences to the box, not the other way around. This is a really good question. But I would have to say to not give up. I've learned from the box that if you're patient, good things come in time.

What is your funniest moment in XG?
Probably when 007 told me that I would no longer be known as the Juice baby! That I would now be known as The Juice Box.

What got you into gaming?
I started playing when I was 5, the Nintendo, I graduated to the Game Boy. Favorite game was Paper Boy. I loved riding a bike down the road avoiding potholes. I've played just about every system you can think of. But I took a break from 18 to 25. But I've been a hardcore gamer for the past 8 years.

Who would you credit most to who you are now in the community?
I owe a lot of who I am to XGC Tantaliz XC. If I had not met her, I would have left XG pretty quickly. XGC Taurus XS has helped me along the way as well.

What is the craziest experience you dealt with when it comes to snow and cold weather?
Last winter, when we experienced 4 blizzards back to back, all 7 days apart, the snow just built upon each other. The snow was up to the top of my front door. The coldest I’ve ever seen is -58 degrees.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Ride in a 50 gallon barrel that was tied to the back of a car. I was about 17 years old when I did that.

What is your biggest fear?
Losing my son and wife to something I could have controlled.

Do you honestly like Prune Juice?
No. That's why I moved to the Juic3. I didn't even know what prune juice was. I made the gamertag because I thought it sounded funny.

Why do you say “its da juice baybay” so much?
You know, one day I walked into a party, and someone said “its the juice baby” and it just stuck. I’ve been saying it ever sense.

Who do you look up to in the community?
I look up to my peers; XGC Taurus XS, XGC BUCS XS, XGC Buffy XS, XGC Charley XS, XGC Fliggy XS, and of course XGC Tantaliz XC.

What were some key pieces of advice that were given to you on your journey to Section Leader?
Be patient. That's probably the biggest piece of advice I was given.

If you were a Greek god, what god would you be?
Zeus. I'd be the head dog.

What do you feel your best strength as a leader is? Biggest fault?
That I can communicate with all kinds of people. You give me anyone, I can talk to them.
My biggest fault? Probably that I’m too nice to people. I give everyone the benefit of doubt.

What is your favorite game?
Past: Paper Boy. Present: Minecraft.

What was your biggest challenge you had to overcome to climb the ladder of leadership in XG? How did you overcome it?
Being held back at the early stages of being in XG and being told that I wasn't Leadership potential. I turned around and proved that person wrong.

Do you consider yourself a Minecraft pro since you play it all the time?
No, I don’t. I consider myself a Pro Minecraft Googler.

How did you wind up going from Louisiana to North Dakota?
Work. A buddy of mine asked me if I wanted a job teaching while I was working on my PhD, and I ended up moving here to teach.

What is the coldest you have seen?
-58 degrees

How did you know you wanted to be a leader in XG?
I was in the community. I felt like if I was going to be here, then I wanted to help lead it. I had bad experiences with my first leadership, so I wanted to help spread my wealth and knowledge.

What are your goals and things you want to achieve in real life and in XG?
- To continue to progress in my work
- Go back and finish my PhD
- To be the best husband and father I can be
- To make community leader
- To be in the community for as long as its around.

What is the toughest part of being an XS?
Shutting down clans that could have possibly saved. I will always feel like I could have done more after the fact.

What is one hobby and quirk about yourself that would surprise most people?
I’m a woodworker, I love to build things. I collect stamps and coins.
As far as a quirk, I am a very intelligent person, however, I have a hard time putting sentences together sometimes. I also will take the letter of each word I say and attach it to another word. For example if I am trying to say get out, I may say oet got. if that makes any sense.

What is one thing that you would love to try at least once in your life that you have not done yet?
Fly a plane, I’ve always been fascinated by planes.

What is your favorite movie? TV series?
MOVIES: We Were Soldiers, Remember the Titans.
TV SHOWS: In Living Color, MadTV, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Wentworth, Fresh Prince of Bellaire, Eastbound and Down, The Jeffersons.

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet and why?
Robert Oppenhiemer. I would want to ask him if Einstein's Theory was what inspired him to make the atomic bomb or what was it the knowledge that he created the ultimate destroyer of man and worlds?

If you had to choose between never eating pizza again or never having steak again, what would you choose?
Never eating pizza. DUH BUFFY!

Are you really “The Juice!”, baby?
I am. I really am. I’m the Juciest Juice baby ever!

To learn more about the Pro Minecraft Googler,
join XGC Charley XS in the Game with Fame Game Night!

WHEN: Saturday, April 7, 2018
TIME: 9 PM EST
WHERE: CoD: Black Ops 3
HOW: Message XGC Charley XS for an invite!

^CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME WITH FAME FORUM^