Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG DIVISION WAR!!!!

XGC Coop XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN ENVY 7
Dec 31, 2011
Ga
WAR is coming. So lets get ready. One thing that can bring the community together is some healthy competition. That is the idea behind what we want to do for the XG Division War. We want this to be an on-going concept, so we will have different seasons, in which the clans can accumulate points towards becoming the Top Clan gaming in XG. There will also be a point tally for the Section Leaders, based on how their clans perform. We need to know who is leading these beasts.

The goal is to make the event available to as many clans as possible. It will not just be a Call of Duty or Destiny event and that is why I need all of the XSs help so that we can make this work for every one. There are a lot of clans that play multiple games, so there are opportunities for everyone to join. The idea is that each clan will be able to submit one team for each event. Then points will be awarded to each clan based on the number of teams participating. Therefore a clan winning a BO4 hardcore event with 25 teams will receive more points than a clan winning a BO4 core event with 8 teams. All of the details will be finalized once we get the format laid out.

First of all, we need to know what games have the game modes that will allow us to have a competition in the manner that would be beneficial to the members and the competition. Then we need to know how many clans are involved on that game. Keep in mind they do not all need to be shooter games, as I envision a poker tournament being a part of this as well.

I am going to post some threads down below to gather need information. Please respond appropriately in regards to your section.

Thanks,

Coop

Last edited:

XGC Coop XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN ENVY 7
Dec 31, 2011
Ga
Game to consider:

Below is a list of games that we should be able to have some activity on. If you know of other games that need to be added to the list or if a game that I list is not conducive to a multi-player match, please let me know.

So edit this post, put your name then the name of the clans that play the game. Clans can play multiple games, so list them under each game that the can field a team in. From this information, we will compile the games to be a part of the competition.

Black Ops IIII (hard core):

BO4 (core):

BO4 (blackout):

PUBG:

Destiny:

Battlefield V:

Rainbow 6: Siege:

Fortnite:

Prominence Poker:

SMITE: (just kidding, that was for the XIs)

XGC Dizz XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Mar 9, 2016
Pennsylvania
Overwatch, Halo 5, Rocket League (Is it still free?)

Depth of field doesn't impact the measurement of medal count at the Olympics. Nor does it diminish the achievement being the best in that event.

XGC BRAIN

Forum Junkie
Nov 3, 2017
Canada, ON
Just like to add that maybe Apex Legends would be a great game to have in this not exactly sure if it has a custom part to it tho but maybe someone who plays it more would know more about that also maybe Monopoly Plus would be a good game for this as well.