Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would a returning LT be able to get his old XG tag? or would he have to reapply?

SYN FafNir

SYN SKAIKRU
Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Oregon, USA
So, I'm in the process of trying to rejoin Xiled Gaming and was wondering...
When I left, I was an LT (I'm assuming that means I'll return as an SGT?) who had the approved tag SYN DRAGGON at the time. When I left, out of respect, I removed the tag (since I was no longer Syndicate) and have been running on Xbox as Dragon Vibez. I was wondering if I would be allowed to just change my name back to SYN DRAGGON? Or would I need to get it reapproved? Not actually thinking about using it, thinking of a new one rn. but was just wondering...

KoG Silo

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG MAFIA
Nov 9, 2014
Drangleic Castle
So, I'm in the process of trying to rejoin Xiled Gaming and was wondering...
When I left, I was an LT (I'm assuming that means I'll return as an SGT?) who had the approved tag SYN DRAGGON at the time. When I left, out of respect, I removed the tag (since I was no longer Syndicate) and have been running on Xbox as Dragon Vibez. I was wondering if I would be allowed to just change my name back to SYN DRAGGON? Or would I need to get it reapproved? Not actually thinking about using it, thinking of a new one rn. but was just wondering...
You would probably just request the name like before and have it submitted to your XS. The XS would check to see if no one else in the community uses that same name. If you weren't gone to long you'll probably get approved pretty quick

SYN FafNir

SYN SKAIKRU
Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Oregon, USA
You would probably just request the name like before and have it submitted to your XS. The XS would check to see if no one else in the community uses that same name. If you weren't gone to long you'll probably get approved pretty quick
Been gone for over four years. Became homeless as ND couldn't be online, so I bowed out rather than go AWOL.