Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY, FOR THE NEXT XGC GAME NIGHT?

WHAT GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY, FOR THE NEXT XGC GAME NIGHT?

• Titanfall

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Destiny, Crucible

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • COD ADVANCE WARFARE

Votes: 49 51.0%
  • HALO MCC

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Halo 2. Makes the most sense. It was the game which XG built the community on and even those who left to go play COD games find their way back to HALO from time to time. We have a game night every week on Wed. that has grown and lastnight it seemed to be almost like old times as we started with 3 or 4 people then kept adding some throughout the evening as they go online. Had a huge party doing both customs and matchmaking. Let the good times roll!

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
Going with halo, seeing as how I bought the mcc to be nostalgic on the game that got me into FPS's (Halo: CE) and the game that got me into XBL (Halo 2) but they were so broken at the start I couldn't play them :( I'd like to gane on them with the community seeing as how I think a lot of ppl bought the mcc and are disappointed this might help lol

SacredChaos24

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
Kansas
Advanced Warfare definitely!!!! Not to knock HALO but HALO is geared more for kids!!!

This made me lol because its coming from a CoD player. I love CoD, but AW is terrible. It seems like Halo really has no chance in this poll lol. Everyone plays CoD now. Its kind of sad because this community was founded and grew on Halo.