Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UHM MY RETARDED GRANDPARENTS.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaVeRiCk On Fir

Forum Nub
Aug 16, 2010
Uhm im starting back to school tomarroe n gparents wont let me play on xbox untill they see how im doing after the first marking periof soooo thats 10 weeks.... Just giving u guys a lil heads up soo hope to b on b4 then....plz pray my grandma gets into an accident and dies while my grandpa lives :) thank you :)

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
Uhm im starting back to school tomarroe n gparents wont let me play on xbox untill they see how im doing after the first marking periof soooo thats 10 weeks.... Just giving u guys a lil heads up soo hope to b on b4 then....plz pray my grandma gets into an accident and dies while my grandpa lives :) thank you :)
Dumbass, what is your malfunction. THese are the words of a spoiled rotten, self absorbed, mal adjusted child. You seriously need to be taken out back and have you *** whipped, not to mention having your Xbox smashed into a thousand pieces then burned. Judging by your spelling, your grandparents have made the correct decision. THis guy will be making the evening news someday, probably Americas Most Wanted. THe Grandparents are the ones who need the prayers, not this retard. I can't even believe the audacity. Maybe you should show them all w/ your infinite wisdom and knowledge and move out, get a job and pay your own way. Get your own place to live, pay your own light bill, water bill, taxes, buy your own clothes and shoes. Buy your own food and cook for yourself.

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
Don't Worry SYN BLUEDOG.
Theres Always Karma.
If He Wishes To Bestow Death Upon People, Go Ahead An Let Him.
He Will Understand When The Real Circumstances Arise.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
plz pray my grandma gets into an accident and dies while my grandpa lives :) thank you :)

Uhhh . . . wow. Seriously? Speaking as someone who's lost three grandparents and a parent in the last year, I would suggest you avoid praying for things like this. Was it Cinderella who sang, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?"

I will avoid saying most of what I'd like to say. Instead, I'll just simply say: Go to school, get good grades (I would pay more attention in English class if I were you), and get your Xbox back. Your grandparents are trying to give you a shot at doing something besides pumping gas for the rest of your life. I suggest you take them up on the offer.

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
Uhhh . . . wow. Seriously? Speaking as someone who's lost three grandparents and a parent in the last year, I would suggest you avoid praying for things like this. Was it Cinderella who sang, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?"

I will avoid saying most of what I'd like to say. Instead, I'll just simply say: Go to school, get good grades (I would pay more attention in English class if I were you), and get your Xbox back. Your grandparents are trying to give you a shot at doing something besides pumping gas for the rest of your life. I suggest you take them up on the offer.
Very well said. I now wish I would have said something positive instead of something negative. I am still flabbergasted by this post though. Geesh louise.

MaVeRiCk On Fir

Forum Nub
Aug 16, 2010
ok wow holy balls guys......its like dang dude. it was a joke get over it. jeasus. btw bluedog.....get a life besides being retarded but w/e its cool.

MaVeRiCk On Fir

Forum Nub
Aug 16, 2010
btw lol just noticed all the misspelling lol thats cuz i was using my ipod touch n i normally dont use the touchscreen to type stuff so yah

Bloody_Snipe

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
Molo, Iloilo City, PH & SC, USA
wishing for death on someone close to you isn't really a joke dude... People take it serious and I don't blame them because whether it's a joke or not, It's still a effed up thing to say. I'm not trying to bag on you dude, but that could seriously bite you in the ***, just like it did here.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
ok wow holy balls guys......its like dang dude. it was a joke get over it. jeasus.

If your idea of a joke is to wish a grandparent would die in an accident over something as trivial (in the larger picture) as Xbox Live, then you might want to take a bit of a break from the violent, M-rated games anyway.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
This discussion is over. Everyone needs to watch what they say. That’s final. Things can go nuclear in a matter of seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.