Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Trying to get more involved

SYN IrishBlud

KoG HELLHOUSE
Jul 20, 2020
KY
Just getting back into clan things after gwg was approved a while back. Never really got on track with this again after that because of work becoming overwhelming again (critical care nurse) and I just wound up forgetting about it because of everything else going on. It's been relatively calm recently so if possible I'd like to get in touch with a clan in syn or xgc that's playstation focused if all possible. If not then at least playing destiny 2 since that's what I main and there's cross platform play now. Hope to hear from someone soon.

FacingStigma

SYN PREDATORS
Jun 3, 2019
Just getting back into clan things after gwg was approved a while back. Never really got on track with this again after that because of work becoming overwhelming again (critical care nurse) and I just wound up forgetting about it because of everything else going on. It's been relatively calm recently so if possible I'd like to get in touch with a clan in syn or xgc that's playstation focused if all possible. If not then at least playing destiny 2 since that's what I main and there's cross platform play now. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Hey bud are you still looking for a home? If so hit me up on discord SYN Cryptic#3668 or add me on psn Cryption8910 I'll see if I can get you involved with a PS clan

Last edited: