Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

This game isn't dead, just the forum for it o.o

TheoVect

Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Ohio
Hey all, first thread in YEARS on here so let's see how it goes.

I got a PC, and have been learning keyboard+Mouse so it's a bit rough but I'm in it to win it! I play almost exclusively PVE content, but do participate in Iron Banner and Trials - just not my main thing due to my constantly pressing the wrong keys etc.

The best way to link up is to add me in Destiny 2's roster by the Bungie tag. If you add my Xbox gamertag, it will not show me as online as I login from steam. If you add my Bungie name, it will show when I'm online regardless of the platform. The gamertag is listed mainly because I utilize Xbox live parties from my PC when playing with my pals.
-I am not seeking to join a Destiny 2 clan in the Destiny 2 game, I ask that people outside of the Xiled Gaming Clan community to NOT post your clain recruitments here. XGC only!-

My Bungie name is 闇#1759
Xbox Live Gamertag: 幻 Gengar #1473
Steam friend code: 148802576​

Feel free to add me for some gaming!

Little points about the state of Destiny 2, for veteran, new, and returning players:
1. They are vaulting Forsaken campaign and it's areas soon with the release of the Witch Queen DLC
2. There is no 'everything included' version of the game, you need the legendary edition for past campaigns, and the beyond light deluxe for access to past seasonal content - it's not cheap, wait for sales.
3. The Witch Queen DLC does not include the new dungeons unless you buy the deluxe, so you'll want the 100$ edition on top of the Legendary, and beyond light deluxe. (See what I meant by not cheap?)
4. There is extensive game mode testing on the regular now for trials, including control based gameplay, and a freelance mode for true solo queue! No more getting matched with 2 other solo players against a team on their 3rd flawless ticket lol!
5. In my opinion, it's as good as any other game you could pick up as most other games include loot crates or subscriptions etc that drain you of thousands of $$$ a year in small increments. While it's not perfect, it's certainly still a great title!