Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN PENGUIN XC

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN PENGUIN XC is another SYN bad a**. Making a name for himself for being there for his members, not taking crap, and building clans he helped form SYN to what it is today. Moving his way up the ranks he made a impact every rank he earned. Himself along with his fellows XD's were the glue that kept SYN growing strong and taking names. He is a prime example of a leader in this community. Making a impact to the community and dedicating a lot of time and effort to the community he became a Community Leader. He is still a valued member of the community and you can still catch him online gaming with the members in Xiled Gaming. Today we welcome SYN PENGUIN XC to The Xiled Gaming Hall of Fame.

Feel free to comment about SYN PENGUIN XC

Last edited:

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Well I knew it was only a matter of time until Penguin made it into the Hall of Fame.

I would like to say SYN Penguin XC was a great mentor, friend, hell even a father figure at times when I was going through some troubling times int eh early years when I use to be apart of SYN. I first met Penguin after my transfer from XGC Royalty into SYN Gluttony 7, he was the Section Leader over the clan. He gave the proper greeting then after that really haven't seen much of him on the website, but I have always gamed with him when GTA V first came out.

As time went on I got to witness Penguin get promoted to Division Leader and that is where things took off. Every time I see him online he was always with the other two awesome people SYN Storm XD & SYN POPPI XD. It pleases me to witness this moment because Penguin is a true inspiration for all of XG, and hope he is doing well wherever life may take him.