Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN Limitless SYN Jessimka

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
Congrats SYN Jessimka on her Promotion to General and split into Limitless. She joined XG back in November 2019, not knowing anything about clan life at all. She has jumped on the learning wagon has grown and learned so much in the last few months. She is a very easy person to get along with. She is a friend to everyone and is very out going person. She is learning that even being a friend to all members she still has to give that tough love at times. She is a great teacher to all members under her and a great roll model for the community. She is a person who sets her mind to something and it usually works in her favor. Her goals she has set for herself are amazing and without a doubt she will reach all those goals she has set for herself plus more she don't even know about yet. As it is gonna take her a few to get her feet wet as General once she does she is gonna shine like the sun. She has had great leaders along her way and has an amazing set of leaders under her as well. I am very excited for her and Limitless and can't wait to watch her grown. I am very proud to be part of her achivements and goals, and very excited to work with her. She seems like she never has a bad day and always brings so much love and smiles to XG. SYN Jessimka, I can't wait to see you spread your wings and fly. SHINE BRIGHT GIRL!!

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
SYN General Promotion - SYN LivePD

Congratulations to SYN LivePD on his promotion to General. He was a Captain in SYN Elemental and once he was promoted he wanted his clan to have a fresh start with a fresh name. He got with his Leadership and they voted on the name SYN Envy 7 which.
SYN LivePD is such a great person and I am enjoying teaching him the ropes of being General. His dedication and communication with his clan is unbelievable. I see a lot of promise in him as a Leader and would like to Congratulate him and show him how proud I am of not only him but his leaders and clan as well.

Keep Striving For Success!!!

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
SYN General Promotion - SynKryptonic

Congratulations to SynKryptonic on his promotion to General over SYN BLOODLUST! He has gone far and beyond to be at this point in leadership. His dedication to his clan has not gone unnoticed and I see a bright future for SYN BLOODLUST. His communication with his leaders and clan is what every Section Leader would love and I am very proud to say SynKryptonic will go far in XG! Again congrats SynKryptonic and keep moving forward.

SYN BLOODLUST Strong!!!

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
XGC General Promotion - XGC Wabbit

Congratulations to XGC Wabbit on his promotion to General of XGC Xenith. XGC Wabbit has been an integral part of XGC Xenith and been a member to lean on. XGC Wabbit has been a model XG member and a great leader to his clan. XGC Wabbit enjoys margaritas by the river and destroying his enemies.

Reactions: Plaingravy86

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
SYN General Promotion - SYN SuddleT

Congratulations On Your Promotion to General

SYN SuddleT joined our family back in March of 2020. He has worked really hard on becoming a General. He has been a fabulous Captain along his way. He has recruited a few members along his way up the rank. He has caught on very fast to everything he needed to learn along the way, and also very excited about learning even more. He has a lot of good short term and long term goals and I have no doubt he will reach them. SYN Premar has done a amazing job training him in everything he knows already. I can't wait to help him learn more as he goes. He is gonna spread his wings and fly fast and strong. I am so excited to be there to watch it all happen. He Chose his clan name not even knowing there was a SYN Inferno prior to this. SYN SuddleT you are going to do a amazing job as General. Spread your wings and FLY show the world what you have to offer!

Reactions: Plaingravy86