Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN BUNITE XC

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
SYN BUNITE XC is still a good friend of the community. He worked up the ranks to Community Leader which is not easily achieved. He is one of the best gamers I have ever met. He was one of the guys that would game with his members and make people want to join XG and proved it with his personality and skill.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
This guy had an infectious personality. You wanted to be around him not only because all he did was win. He spent countless hours just getting to know you personally, and you learning about him. An all around good guy even though he played fantasy star universe. He loved this community and I remember getting pictures of him writing xgc on his refrigerators at work. I remember the all night cod4 parties with him and multiple others. Just laughing like Bunite does all the time. Even though I have him on my friends list I have not talked to him for a few years, but I feel like I could jump right back into our old habits whenever I do get the opportunity to see him again. A great guy and a better friend

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Wow guys. This hit me right in the feels. Means a lot coming from the 2 of you considering I learned from you guys. Guess what though, I'm back my friends. :cool: :cool: