Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN BLOOD RAGE

SYN MrKing

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2020
PA
1. Specify your request: (Clan, Leader, or Profile Banner) Clan banner
2. Type of Banner (ex. Addict, XS forum, Clan Banner) Clan banner
3. Name and Additional Text (ex. XGC Xiled Kings, 'clan motto', member name) SYN BLOOD RAGE
4. Theme of Banner (ex. Battlefield, COD, Space, etc.) FIRE ZOMBIE/Something resembling rage
5. Color Scheme (ex. dark, light, greens and blues, etc.) Black, white, and mixed with reds

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri
3. Name and Additional Text (ex. XGC Xiled Kings, 'clan motto', member name) SYN BLOOD RAGE
4. Theme of Banner (ex. Battlefield, COD, Space, etc.) FIRE ZOMBIE/Something resembling rage
5. Color Scheme (ex. dark, light, greens and blues, etc.) Black, white, and mixed with reds
Hello! I will be picking this up. :)

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri
Hello!

Here is the idea I have. Let me know what you think. If you like it, I will post this in the Banner Pick up. If you want any changes, let me know and I can make them for you. :)

9RjjcAd.png

SYN MrKing

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2020
PA
Hello!

Here is the idea I have. Let me know what you think. If you like it, I will post this in the Banner Pick up. If you want any changes, let me know and I can make them for you. :)

9RjjcAd.png
That’s perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it!