Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN BABYBLUE XS SECTION LEADER BANNER

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
1. Type of Banner: XS forum banner
2. Name and additional text: SYN BabyBlue XS
3. Theme of Banner: Beyonce. I have I image i kinda like that me and the designer can chat about.
4. Color Scheme: I am open

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
Hi Babyblue,
We are trying our best to fill the requests but we are in need of more designers. Things do get missed, its nothing personal.

You need to supply the details of the banner here so that a designer that can do it will take it on. We just don't have time to track down and discuss the details at the present moment.

Once we pick it up it can be anywhere from a day to a couple weeks to completion, I know my timeframe has increased dramatically from next day to over a week.

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
If you mean by tracking down....sending a simple message via the website....sorry. sorry to create such a hassle. But if nobody responds to my post asking for more detail the info won't be provided. Designers used to message members.

Beyonce-Dazed-Fashiontography-2.jpeg

STwomenbeyonce2-11-10-2013-12-10-04-96-.jpg

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
We really don't have the time. If you know of more designers please send them our way. Thanks for the details, once we are able to take it on we will.

The design requests were backlogged from 2015 when I joined, were just getting caught up now. On top of requests here we also do the sig requests and our personal requests on our forums.