Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Request for Design Team Admission by Completed Application

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
  • Please use the following format for your Design Team Application:
  • Gamertag and Username: DragonStone3
  • What type of program are you using? (Must be designable, NOT a font or filter editor) GIMP
  • How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? 6 Months
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG Rogue, Sgt. and no it will not affect my leadership abilities or clan participation. Thank you for your consideration and I am honored to serve Xiled Community members who desire custom design.
  • Please submit 2-3 images of your own work – be prepared to work on a Signature or Banner Request during your application process following the appropriate Format & Sizes which can be located >>HERE<<
DVB9ESM.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	DVB9ESM.png Views:	0 Size:	92.3 KB ID:	3228501
vBFMK8O.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	vBFMK8O.png Views:	24 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	3228570
gdPRf6u.jpg?1.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	gdPRf6u.jpg?1.jpg Views:	6 Size:	19.9 KB ID:	3228506

Attachments

• vBFMK8O.png
    vBFMK8O.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
  • Please use the following format for your Design Team Application:
  • Gamertag and Username: DragonStone3
  • What type of program are you using? (Must be designable, NOT a font or filter editor) GIMP
  • How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? 6 Months
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG Rogue, Sgt. and no it will not affect my leadership abilities or clan participation. Thank you for your consideration and I am honored to serve Xiled Community members who desire custom design.
  • Please submit 2-3 images of your own work – be prepared to work on a Signature or Banner Request during your application process following the appropriate Format & Sizes which can be located >>HERE<<

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
Thank you for your acceptance XGC Tantiliz XC. I look forward to serving xiled gaming again as so many before have done.

Last edited: