Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUOTES...

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
While on this ride called "life", you have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got and remember what you had. Always forgive, never forget. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret. People change. Things go wrong. Just remember, the ride goes on.

Harley-Davidson

KoG GODFATHR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 2, 2014
Rancho Santa Fe , CA
Never Give Up on your Dreams And Goals. Always Strive to Move Forward no matter how many people criticize you, as many will never take the chance to try.

Keep believing in your Dreams and Goals as they will happen maybe not over night but with persistence and faith they will, you never know when you are right around the corner and if you give up you will never know!

Once you have Achieved your Dreams and Goals, work on Achieving Bigger Dreams And Goals and shock Everyone!

KoG GODFATHR XS

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" -The God Father (you never said what types of quotes this one pops in my head like every other day)

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
When it doesn't feel right, go left...

"The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before"

~Albert Einstein~

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
Good quote bucs

This is from the quote of the day:

The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it.

William Gibson

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
I like that one SKY!

"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose it's meaning if it were not balanced by sadness"

~Carl G. Jung~