Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUICK QUESTION

KoG CutDirtyD

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
tennennsee
Hey the question is, is there anyway we can possibly create a ps4 side for this so our guys get to experience the same thing that the Xbox one guys get to thank u very much

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
Id like to join I read the forum but need further help processing my app
The Xiled Elites are not active right now so I do not believe they are taking apps once they become active again I'm sure they will be taking applications and hosting try outs

Correct but do not let this deter you from gathering up your own players/clan-mates and playing GameBattles/UMG matches. This is how we got started and who know maybe you will make the Elites active again.

If you need any help feel free to hit me up I would love to help.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Correct but do not let this deter you from gathering up your own players/clan-mates and playing GameBattles/UMG matches. This is how we got started and who know maybe you will make the Elites active again.

If you need any help feel free to hit me up I would love to help.

A good way do have clan matches or battles is pwnzone it's a good way to get ready for what is to come we will see who will start this up again

XGC FERRIAN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
I will be having and XB1 soon and deffently going to start looking forward to starting the XG Elite back up I do have GB and UMG just gotta get back on those and start up again... I would love to get and XG Elite squad going again and doing some scrimmages and so on so if anyone on the XB1 wanna get together XGC FERRIAN is my GT I'll have one here in a few days or some time next week

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I will be having and XB1 soon and deffently going to start looking forward to starting the XG Elite back up I do have GB and UMG just gotta get back on those and start up again... I would love to get and XG Elite squad going again and doing some scrimmages and so on so if anyone on the XB1 wanna get together XGC FERRIAN is my GT I'll have one here in a few days or some time next week

We do have a thing called pwnzone that we promote for clan scrimmages battles 1v1s ect have you ever ran the elites before?

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com

The Elites are ran by myself, XGC Journey XD, XGC Traitor XD, and XGC xTFLEMx XI. We are willing to start the Elites back up if we get enough people interested and high enough skill level. Good Luck and remember it's just a game.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
The Elites are ran by myself, XGC Journey XD, XGC Traitor XD, and XGC xTFLEMx XI. We are willing to start the Elites back up if we get enough people interested and high enough skill level. Good Luck and remember it's just a game.

There is more then enough people who are interested and have skill I think it's about timing from you guys more then anything

XGC FERRIAN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
About a year and half ago I played with the Elites on BO2 and they wanted me to join but at that time I was not very much in to competitiveness mode as I am now I did so good they wanted me I'm shocked they are not running now