Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROPOSAL FOR CHANGE OF RANK STRUCTURE

XGC HABS FAN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 9, 2015
Cornwall,Ontario,Canada
I am a current Lieutenant in XGC Havoc, soon to be Captain. I noticed there is few opportunities for advancement. I have already spoken to my general he referred me to the Council leaders. I have created ranks and the non-commissioned member level and one and the officer level. These are open to editing, however I would not mind credit. Here is my proposal View attachment xg-ran-st-revisions.txt . Thank You in advance for your consideration.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
We have had this system of ranks for quite awhile now, and they have done us well. There will not be any form of deviation from it. Appriciation to you for coming up with them, but at this time we will be staying the same

XGC HABS FAN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 9, 2015
Cornwall,Ontario,Canada
We have had this system of ranks for quite awhile now, and they have done us well. There will not be any form of deviation from it. Appriciation to you for coming up with them, but at this time we will be staying the same
There has been complaints of lack of advancement opportunities due to lack of positions, available. This proposal would open more positions and raise morale within members and ease the ever growing yolk building on the officers. This would help build new leaders. This proposal was in the interest of the good of the clan, as was sworn by me becoming an XG officer. Thank you again for reading my proposal.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
I understand that your intentions where for bettering xiled gaming. Like i said before. Our ranks have been this way for a long time. If they are restless then that is something we can work on, but putting in new ranks is not the way we are going to do it.

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
RES, I hope you don't mind if I chime in here, if you are looking for advancement in your clan the best thing you can do is recruit great quality members and give yourself an opportunity to get promoted.