Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROBLEM WITH FAIRNESS WITHIN THE XGC COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
Hi

I need for you to investigate the unfair treatment a section leader by the name of XGC Ashley XS read this whole forum:

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/sho...highlight=ajax

her last post states "It has been two months since you last signed on the website, so I didn't feel it pertinent to keep bothering the council regarding a person who I don't know and doesn't respond to my messages." I have checked my inbox almost every day and she has not messaged me and I find it strange why she would change her mind about helping me stating that "she didd't feel it pertinent to keep bothering the council regarding a person who I don't know. And btw how does she know i signed in 2 months ago can you actually check this? this is a very serious matter in the infrastructure of XGC

below from the XGC rank structure forum:

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/cmp...p?page=xgcrank

The Council of Leaders (XI)

The Council of Leaders is made up of the founding members of XGC. The Council works within a democratic structure voting on what is best for all of XGC. These ideals keep the community from being about one person’s quest.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
nevermind I read the thread. It seems like this "disrespect" was just you annoying Ashley with something you should have brought to the council yourself. I think Ashley has enough to worry about without taking a request up to the council for someone. If you had wanted an answer fast that's what you should have done yourself. Again, why aren't you in an XGC usergroup?

Just offering my 2 cents here. I will leave the rest of this to the council.

XGC Fordy

Forum Veteran
Mar 23, 2008
Fresno
yeah i agree with lighting shes a section leader she has a lot of work dont fell bad if she dosent get back to you right away she might not have time why dont you try to get with her when shes on insted of just saying its disrespectful

Ajax

Forum Tourist
Mar 2, 2007
toronto, ontario
I have tried with here Fordy for the past 2 months now I gave her a chance to own up to her words she could of suggested another course of action for me to accomplish and told me that's she's busy if that's really what's happening but I will take lightning's suggestion to join a XGC usergroup and ask suggest the council at a time of oppertunity to open a section for ut2k4 for XGC as there are many gamers in XGC that want to play ut2k4 for evidence of this search the forums for ajax and ÁjàX to see the gamers comments.

XGC MEGA XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 21, 2007
VA
If she didn't message you, it was an honest mistake.

She didn't contact the council repeatedly, because she felt that she had pointed you in the right direction. At least that's what I'm getting out of her post.

This appears to be a communication break-down, nothing more.

With that cleared up, I'll shoot you a PM to discuss your UT ideas.

I'm going to lock this, but Otto or any other council member can feel free to unlock this and reply at any point (of course). Thanks.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I know this is closed but, why on earth would this guy post in OTTO's forum??

No offense to Otto or anything as I have the utmost respect for him as one of our founding Council Leaders. He also is the primary webmaster for our site which many people do not realize but, I don't think he has been online for 3 months due to his personal life goings on.

Why not post in say - Viper? BlkKnght ? Hades? Coleslaw? Cav? Maybe in 007 or mine, wait, nevermind the last two as for sure if you would have done that you may have gotten a response more geared to you being a crybaby or something. So, sorry, but for sure the others are online and active all the time and could have easily be reached to help address this situation if it really needed attention.

thankfully we have a forum terrorist and resident pain in the buttocks in Lightning to post a reply. LOL!!!

I am guessing Mega has looked into this already and all is well but I will at least go read the posts and make sure no wrong doing has happend. I suspect it is as Mega pointed out, nothing more than simple bad communication over the internet.

Go play some games and have fun doing so!

Status
Not open for further replies.