Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OPEN DISCUSSION

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Purely out of curiosity. This question is outside of the box. If you had a major issue within Xiled Gaming, to the point where it could potentially shut down the community, would you A) shut down the community or B) remove the people who may be apart of the problem, and why?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Early bird gets the worm. So...Mr. 007, my question is why is the RROD usergroup closed? I ask this because I’m always seeing people post there stories.

Well, the user group was closed and the forum was supposed to be closed as well. I just recently found out it was opened. The RROD group is one of those things that was expiring and can’t life forever. It was a thing when we were all on 360 and it was a real struggle. At this point it’s over and done with. Let’s leave it as a group that existed full of good stories and nothing more. No need to add to something that’s time has passed. They will both be closed permanently.

Great question.

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
007 is there a many possibility that Fortnite mobile or Pub G mobile could be added to the handheld games section?

Totally possible. We are going to be putting more focus on the mobile game area and we need everyone to post more in there so we can all come together to help each other on them. I think since they are console games we might wait cause there really isn’t a way to come together like on clash or other games with clans. But we are open to anything.

Great question.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Is there anyway we could put a direct link to the Honor Codes/Rank Structure/Site Rules on the home page? Like, maybe on the bottom. Or even its own tab like the Home Forum Blogs etc?

Great idea. This is something we will explore and I will see if we can pull this off. I think having it more accessible or a straight shot to it is probably necessary. Obviously you want it so people can go directly there and the blog is probably the best idea as we can put all honor codes and rank structures right there. I will talk to my peers and we will see what we can do.

Thanks for sharing this great idea! I’ll work on it.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
Hi Double!
Hope you're having a good day!

Do you think people in the community are still intimidated or scared of you because of old stories of you being a "mean guy?" Or do you think it's your rank? Maybe a combination of both? How do you want people to view you?

Last edited:

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Purely out of curiosity. This question is outside of the box. If you had a major issue within Xiled Gaming, to the point where it could potentially shut down the community, would you A) shut down the community or B) remove the people who may be apart of the problem, and why?

Easy, B. Removing the problem or the people who are causing the issues would be the easy fix. Closing down a community that so many enjoy would be a disservice to everyone and would ultimately make it not an option.

Good question.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Why don't you like the term "Boots on the ground"? :p

Easy question. The reason the term is so stupid is that the genre of the COD franchise is always been "boots on the ground" and for that reason the "boots" should have never left the ground. If I wanted the "boots" in the air I'd play Halo, titian fall or any space type game. COD is a call of duty and that doesn't involve mu boots anywhere other than on the ground. COD is a FPS that should have remained the way it started! They ruined the game and the genre the game was created from!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hi Double!
Hope you're having a good day!

Do you think people in the community are still intimidated or scared of you because of old stories of you being a "mean guy?" Or do you think it's your rank? Maybe a combination of both? How do you want people to view you?

My day was ok. Thanks for asking.

People in the community should never be intimidated or scared of me because I am here for them! I am a very nice guy as long as you are on the side of the community that is right. My rank is fictional and means nothing, I am just a gamer like everyone. The importance of the stream is for people to see that. My articles that created the stories about me should be seen as a person fighting for the truth and a person defending the community from people trying to tear at it or attack it. All of you asking questions should add me a we should game. I am here for the members and I serve each of you. Trust me is something bad happened to you in the community you want me on your side!

Great question.

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
My day was ok. Thanks for asking.

People in the community should never be intimidated or scared of me because I am here for them! I am a very nice guy as long as you are on the side of the community that is right. My rank is fictional and means nothing, I am just a gamer like everyone. The importance of the stream is for people to see that. My articles that created the stories about me should be seen as a person fighting for the truth and a person defending the community from people trying to tear at it or attack it. All of you asking questions should add me a we should game. I am here for the members and I serve each of you. Trust me is something bad happened to you in the community you want me on your side!

Great question.

I've gamed with you a couple times and I've had nothing but a blast! I'd love to game more with you. As long as you don't mind carrying me, because I'm horrible at most games, if not all games. It's so bad LOL!

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
007, Thanks for the response. I got another idea I've been rolling around my head for a while too. I'd love to hear your input on this.

Have a live chat section for the website. Not like a video chat or anything, but kind of like a chat room. Most of the time I am on the site I see about 30 people on the site, and only a handful of them are registered members. Which means we have potential recruits that are finding the site on their own, and without making an account, they cant post or view certain items. And, with them not knowing what to do or how to go about doing it, they are turned away.
This would give them a chance to possibly ask questions and get to know the community with an actual one on one conversation with a current member.
This would also give the opportunity for clans and members to branch out and get to meet their brothers and sisters of different divisions. Set up potential squad vs squad and clan vs clan scrimmages. And, also open the door for people who maybe have wrong information or certain questions they have forgotten in a squad or clan meeting, as well as having an answer for an on the spot question that a potential recruit asks when a leader is not available on the box/kik/voxer.

G

Wow no one has posted here in awhile. Was interesting seeing the questions and answers tho. I have one, Now that XGC & SYN has got on board and started Section Wars and Call of Duty 4 has brought it back to boots on the ground and is a big hit maybe Call of Duty Elites? I know there was a Rainbow Six Siege Eliets team I would love to maybe see CoD Eliets and bring back competitive play. I know I would be on board and have a whole clan that would be too.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
I have some members as well who are competitive, and myself being interested in the idea of a Call of Duty Elites team.