Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OLD XGC NAMES.

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
Is there a reason why we hold on to old XGC names? I've seen so many new members shot down in their selection for name changes cause the name is already in use by a member that isn't in a clan/ user group and has been inactive for years. Are there in plans on purgging of the old names or members who have left us a long time ago?

Last edited:

KoG Spinz

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 25, 2006
Baton Rouge, LA
Every name change is approved on a case by case basis based on the following criteria: is the name available, is the name offensive, does the person represent XG properly.

If a member leaves, he loses the privilege of having their tag. Furthermore, we do not want numbers, x's, or symbols in an XG tag. Inactive members should be treated like any member. If you are trying to figure out if a member is inactive or left try asking your XS to search the help desk for verification.

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
Every name change is approved on a case by case basis based on the following criteria: is the name available, is the name offensive, does the person represent XG properly.

If a member leaves, he loses the privilege of having their tag. Furthermore, we do not want numbers, x's, or symbols in an XG tag. Inactive members should be treated like any member. If you are trying to figure out if a member is inactive or left try asking your XS to search the help desk for verification.

I understand that and thank you for replying. I was wondering why we hold on to member's profiles and names if they are no longer with us? Just seems like there would be a lot of cludder filling up the site.