Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW RULE?

Texas Satan

Forum Star
Dec 29, 2012
Hell, Texas
Council,

My names Texas Redneck18, I've recently left XGC Devil Dog company and XGC due to personal reasons. Since I'm no longer a member I wanted to ask a Council member directly about this rumor I heard to see if there is any truth in it. Since I've left if this rumor is true then It will affect me, and my future with XGC. I heard from a General in XGC that the Council, has decided to charge all returning XGC members (if accepted in) to pay $20 if they left on a minor offence, and $50 if they left on a major offence. Also that the returning players would be in a special clan for 6 (six) months to prove their new dedication.

If this is true then it would affect me as I left for my own reasons, reasons which XGC might not approve of as an acceptable cause. If this is true I understand why it's being put in place, and I agree that a 6 (six) month trial would help with weeding out people just wanting to jump back in for a bit. I'd love to rejoin XGC in the future, but I may not join if I have to pay for it.

Regards,

Tex

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
The article is on the front page and everyone and everything is taken into consideration. Not everyone has to pay to return. It is case by case, however you will have to write a story on why you left and why you can return now. Hope this helps.