Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(NETFLIX) SHOWS OR MOVIES YOU HAVE WATCHED RECENTLY.šŸŽ„

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
What ((NETFLIX)) shows or movies have you seen recently this is for
Our ((Netflix)) lovers to help each other out when it comes to searching for something
To watch what have you watched recently?????

I'll start I have been watching This series called Turn its about a spy during the times the Americans were fighting the British it's a very good series so far and I'm
Excited to keep on watching it!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer...lol surprise surprise!
Also watched The Secret of Moonacre recently it was really good.

Haha I have watched all the Buffy seasons angel is really good too have you ever watched the vampire diaries or the originals I highly recommend it
If your re watching The Buffy seasons

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Haha I have watched all the Buffy seasons angel is really good too have you ever watched the vampire diaries or the originals I highly recommend it
If your re watching The Buffy seasons

Yeah I've watched all of those haha I'm a vampire show addict! Also True Blood when it was on but the last couple seasons of that sucked pretty badly.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Yeah I've watched all of those haha I'm a vampire show addict! Also True Blood when it was on but the last couple seasons of that sucked pretty badly.

Haha vampire shows and movies rock
Have you watched underworld or vanhesling what's your favorite vampire shows or movies

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Watched The Flash, Green Arrow, Lie to Me, and NCIS all amazing shows. Gonna watch season 2 of Daredevil when I finish watching Season 13 of NCIS.

Watched The Flash, Green Arrow, Lie to Me, and NCIS all amazing shows. Gonna watch season 2 of Daredevil when I finish watching Season 13 of NCIS.

I've watched Daredevil, good show, waiting for Season 3 now. Besides that, I tend to watch Futurama, Family Guy, Seven Deadly Sins, Sword Art Online, started recently Fate Stay Night. I was even bored enough to start re-watching Inuyasha. Bit of an anime fanatic, lol.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

The flash and arrow are great shows I do In fact need to watch ncis I have recently just finished a a show clawed Narcos it's awesome another good
Show to watch is between or bloodline

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Haha seen them all they are all awesome what others do you like

I started watching the Shannara Chronicles and it's pretty good, based on the Shannara book series by Terry Brooks.

Also heck yes to Arrow and The Flash, although I am really behind on the Flash...I want to watch that Narcos show I've only heard good things about it.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I started watching the Shannara Chronicles and it's pretty good, based on the Shannara book series by Terry Brooks.

Also heck yes to Arrow and The Flash, although I am really behind on the Flash...I want to watch that Narcos show I've only heard good things about it.

I just finished that show I can not wait for more seasons I thought that show was awesome I wonder when they are going to put more seasons on Netflix a show I loved on Netflix that I can't wait for season 3 is the 100 I totally recommend you check it out

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
I just finished that show I can not wait for more seasons I thought that show was awesome I wonder when they are going to put more seasons on Netflix a show I loved on Netflix that I can't wait for season 3 is the 100 I totally recommend you check it out

That's the worst part of finishing a current season, having to wait for the next one. Ooooh I watched season 1 of the 100 but haven't watched since then I should get caught up!

Oh I also watch the crap out of HGTV shows like Fixer Upper and Flip or Flop on Netflix lol but they don't add new episodes fast enough so I am always waiting...

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
That's the worst part of finishing a current season, having to wait for the next one. Ooooh I watched season 1 of the 100 but haven't watched since then I should get caught up!

Oh I also watch the crap out of HGTV shows like Fixer Upper and Flip or Flop on Netflix lol but they don't add new episodes fast enough so I am always waiting...

Yes I hate that how long it takes for a new season to be put in Netflix another show I loved was hell on wheels

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Never heard of that one, what's it about?
Saw that they added the last season of Once Upon a Time on Netflix so I'm going to binge that one and catch up before the new season!

I also watched every season of once upon a time Iam a Netflix junkie lol

I just finished Narcos I found that show to be awesomen something good to watch is Jericho it only has one season though

KoG Mets

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 10, 2016
brooklyn
Recently I got really into The Making of the New York Mob.

Now I'm binge watching all the teen wolf seasons getting ready for the final season in November

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
I have a bad case of 'Netflix Binging'...

Stranger Things
Gilmore Girls
Vampire Diaries
Amazing Food Truck Race

I actually just started watching American Horror Story. Everyone has spoke so highly of it, but I am having trouble getting hooked on it. Definitely a strange show...

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I have a bad case of 'Netflix Binging'...

Stranger Things
Gilmore Girls
Vampire Diaries
Amazing Food Truck Race

I actually just started watching American Horror Story. Everyone has spoke so highly of it, but I am having trouble getting hooked on it. Definitely a strange show...

American horror story the steamer things and vampire diaries I watched every season they are all awesome shows

Something I really enjoyed was organs is the new black