Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a Clan for My GF to join.

SYN Seven

Forum Rookie
Jan 11, 2014
La Porte, Indiana, United States
I'm looking for a Clan for my girlfriend to Join. She plays CoD MW. I used to be here back in the days of SYN AfterShock as a Captain of black and purple Squads. I cant say I quit but we all just Fell off...
I dont have the time to be In a Clan but she does and I knew Xiled would be Perfect for it.
I'd be interested again if I could manage the time. But I have a Link to XGC to Join. I'll go through that process another time.
But if any one could help that would be amazing.
I think I barked too far up the chain. I was Hoping to get her Into Mafia if that's still a Thing but anywhere would work. Shes Keen on just having People to play with Competivley if possible.

Reactions: El Garlico

El Garlico

XGC Pantheon
Nov 29, 2018
I'm looking for a Clan for my girlfriend to Join. She plays CoD MW. I used to be here back in the days of SYN AfterShock as a Captain of black and purple Squads. I cant say I quit but we all just Fell off...
I dont have the time to be In a Clan but she does and I knew Xiled would be Perfect for it.
I'd be interested again if I could manage the time. But I have a Link to XGC to Join. I'll go through that process another time.
But if any one could help that would be amazing.
I think I barked too far up the chain. I was Hoping to get her Into Mafia if that's still a Thing but anywhere would work. Shes Keen on just having People to play with Competivley if possible.
Hey man just saw your post add me on discord if possible at Shah#4573
I run a strictly competitive squad but my clan ruthless also has a casual squad again just add me on discord or shoot me a message here