Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LET’S TRY THIS AGAIN I GUESS.

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
Im looking for a clan for Bo4, I was in a clan and I gamed with some of them and I guess eventually they went inactive or im just really bad at trying to get people to game with. I also saw my previous clan that I was in got a new general but they never told me anything. I’m really just looking for an active clan that plays Bo4. Side note I did do the gwg for the inactivity (its been this year, as well as they told me I don’t have to do it if its for inactivity) so I have been given the green light already.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
Im looking for a clan for Bo4, I was in a clan and I gamed with some of them and I guess eventually they went inactive or im just really bad at trying to get people to game with. I also saw my previous clan that I was in got a new general but they never told me anything. I’m really just looking for an active clan that plays Bo4. Side note I did do the gwg for the inactivity (its been this year, as well as they told me I don’t have to do it if its for inactivity) so I have been given the green light already.

Hey my clan plays BO4 mainly with some playing Fortnite and PubG. Friend me on the Xbox: SYN Lewd, and I'll introduce you to my clan and see if we are the right one for you if not. I can point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
Hey my clan plays BO4 mainly with some playing Fortnite and PubG. Friend me on the Xbox: SYN Lewd, and I'll introduce you to my clan and see if we are the right one for you if not. I can point you in the right direction.

Yeah man thanks for the reply, when I get a chance to get on the xbox ill hit you up