Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LADIES & GENTLEMEN OF XILED GAMING

SmokieJojo1

Banned
Jul 7, 2015
Hello everyone, I am a former XG member and was mistreated within the community when I use to be a General within SYN and KoG, We have leaders within this community that has abused their powers over and over again on people who have dug deep into the roots of XG and gave it all 150% every time, but still in the end if you ever wanna make it past General you are going to have to kiss some MAJOR ***!

Lets take a few leaders for example who have abused their authority:

SYN REVOLVER XS (SYN Prada)
SYN KARMA XS (SYN Clarity)
SYN SKEPTIC XS (SYN STINGER XS) aka SYN STINKER ahahah *****!
SYN STORM XD (SYN POPCAPS XS)
SYN PENGUIN XC
SYN REZ XC
XGC WOLFMAN XS (Him and Revolver are dating) just throwing that out their guys...
^ Most of the people that I had a run in because I dug information that they do not want any member of this community to find out about.

1. Their 68,000 + members registered on the website is a punch of loaded air with spam accounts, fake information, and peolpes accounts that has not been either deleted or deactivated.

2. We have leaders XS and higher who are relatives of XI's and XC's <- Now you know why some people get away with the stuff they do.,..

3. The community in general is profiting off of the $$$ from the grass is greener come backs and messages where released by 007 stating leaders need to make more members pay to come back into the community, honestly its not worth the price they are asking to come back to.

4. XBOX 360 is on idle with the leaders because everyone is on the ONE now and its the console of the "Future" so good luck 360 members ranking up and getting to whatever rank you wanna get to... just saying

Sorry for the little rant guys but I thought the members of Xiled Gaming deserves to hear about all of this! You can believe this crazy dude who was a former member of Xiled Gaming or you can continue to being brain washed by the teachings of corrupt leadership but in the end everyone will sooner or later leave the community.... Have a great day guys!

xXAnonymous_7Xx