Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KIND OF A QUESTION FOR ALL "ACTIVE" XI MEMBERS

iGo12inchs DEEP

Forum Junkie
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
But I do not see a section that I can do that, but only individuals. :p (get to work, lol jk dont ban me)

Well, I have a few questions. And any of the other xi's that read, please feel free to respond also!!!

Do u plan on pre ordering a Xbox One? If no, Why?

With the new change in friend's list, if u do get a Xbox One.. Do u plan on Adding the XG Community? :p if no, Why? (I think I know the answer but I like those "hot seat" questions)

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Sorry for the delay in this answer. I have already pre ordered an xbox one. i hope you all have already done so as well, as gamestop is currently sold out of xbox one. I am really excited for the xbox one, and the games on the system look amazing. as far as details on friends/family/community lists, i do not have an honest answer for you. I can only say that i plan on utilizing all of the features of the xbox one to integrate with the community as much as possible. i'm sure once the xbox one comes out we will learn ways to better the community with the new features of the xbox one. i'm sure that we will also have gamers playing the ps4 and we will have clans set up over there as well, but for my money i like the xbox one much more than the ps4