Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST CURIOUS

K

KoG Almighty XS

To tell the truth, I dont care if it's free or not, considering it cost like a dime a day.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Yeah sho nuff my friend! Feel free to private message with free xbox live instructions!! Heck not all of us get our mommies and daddies to pay for our yearly membership! It comes out of hard earned bank accounts!!

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
We do not promote theft. Getting a paid service for free by glitching a system is illegal. It is, also, glitching, which I would think would be considered against the honor code. As leaders in this community, you might want to think about the example you are making for members.

I would carefully consider how important saving 50 dollars a year is to you.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
We do not promote theft. Getting a paid service for free by glitching a system is illegal. It is, also, glitching, which I would think would be considered against the honor code. As leaders in this community, you might want to think about the example you are making for members.

I would carefully consider how important saving 50 dollars a year is to you.

Wow, it was a joke Blondii...besides anyone that could get away with ripping off a major corporation would definitely be my hero because I'm willing to bet $50 it can't be done!!! Besides it would be considered moddin a system which technically the system is just a means to use your XBL account. So "technically" you wouldn't be modding the system :)! Now theft, you got it right there :D!

All you noobs don't STEAL (theft, thieving, plundering...etc) from ANYBODY or ANY COMPANY!! Oh yes and of course...DRUGS ARE BAD!!!