Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JULY MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: SYN PEMEX

XDC Dresden

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 11, 2011
Delaware, the "Small Wonder" state
July Member Spotlight: Interview with SYN Pemex​

Headline: If SYN Pemex were an animal, he would be a Cheetah!

Each month the XDC News Team picks a member in the community to interview for our monthly Member Spotlight. The Member Spotlight is intended for fellow Xiled Gaming members to meet other members in our community and get to know them. This month’s spotlighted member is SYN Pemex.

SYN Pemex was recruited into SYN Shockwave in December 2012, where he currently holds the rank of Captain. When joining Xiled Gaming, the organizational structure and camaraderie really appealed to him. Pemex also enjoys the challenge of ranking up and hopes to one day be the General of his own clan.

SYN Pemex is 16 years old and will be a junior in High School this August. Born and raised in Boyton Beach, Florida, Pemex enjoys going to the beach and hanging out with friends. As a Florida native, he has been to Disney World quite a few times. Pemex also lives down the street from an Olive Garden and since Italian food is his favorite, he goes there almost once a week. He isn't particularly fond of olives though.

Pemex's favorite color is orange, and when asked about his favorite movies he mentioned the Harry Potter series, Man of Steel, and The Avengers. He also likes the Saw series. His favorite band is Basshunter and his favorite football team is the Miami Dolphins. Pemex has been a Dolphins fan all of his life.

When asked about what animal he would be if he were one, he said Cheetah since he likes fast things. He also likes fast cars, even though he doesn't know much about them mechanically.

As one of SYNdicate's leaders, SYN Pemex enjoys gaming with his fellow members. He's also always up to meet new members, so feel free to send him a friend request and invite him to play Black Ops II over Xbox.

Pemex, as promised, here's the Man of Steel sig I made. Feel free to use it and thank you for taking the time to sit down with me for your interview! It was a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you luck in you future endeavors in the community. I also look forward to seeing you as a General one day!

synpemexsig_zpsf6d99f4c.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee504/XGCDresdenDoLL/synpemexsig_zpsf6d99f4c.png[/IMG]

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
Nice interview Dresden!

And thank you for sitting down and taking time out of your busy day Pemex to be apart of the Member Spotlight! Enjoy your signature. =)

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Love the interview. Glad there are young leaders in the clan. You show a role model to everyone when you can run at squad at such a young age.

KoG SUPRADRAGON

Forum Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
A, A
pemex was my captain when i was last in syn i served as his lieutenant for a little while and eventually switched to kog because of my age im only 13 and a captain in kog cataclysm he tough me a lot he is a man to respect

SYN Delirious

Forum Noob
Jun 17, 2013
cloquet mn
pemex was my captain when i was last in syn i served as his lieutenant for a little while and eventually switched to kog because of my age im only 13 and a captain in kog cataclysm he tough me a lot he is a man to respect

that is very tru he is intitled to a little respect haha no he realy is a man to respect. iknow i did (and still do) for the short time i was in syn.

:cool: