Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
If money wasn't an object where would you want to live?

I'd like to live on a lake so I could go swimming or take the boat out and do waterskiing or tubing anytime during the summer, and ice skating during the winter. No mosquitoes allowed :)

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
I'd like a small country town close to the beach. Somewhere it's not so hectic and over run with tourists. A nice little house, reliable car so I can take my son to the beach whenever he wants and we can enjoy the outdoors. To me, now that sounds perfect!! :)

clayspanker103

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2016
To be honest exactly where I'm at. I have a beautiful farm on a dirt road secluded, a nice creek runs through the backyard. No neighbors no traffic, got my shooting range setup and I can walk around naked all I want haha

Reactions: BdazmedPrim

XGC Drty

Forum Star
Jan 6, 2016
Memphis,Tennesse
I would say AZ, someting baout the state just sits well with me. Im from TN and its okay here but i dont think i would want spend the rest of my life here. SO i would want to move to Phoenix

XGC RedOneDelta

Forum Noob
Jan 3, 2017
Kentucky
Australian Outback......some of the clearest skys for seeing all that can be seen in the night sky.....definentely would need regular air drops of Taco-Bell and Miller Genuine Draft......and a very long hardwire connection for my Xbox One.

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
Honestly, probably Canada.. there are plenty of places that would be lovely for vacations, but living wise, I think Canada takes it.