Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
Why is this forum not more active, this is a great opportunity for our division leaders to communicate with our members, ask more questions, give more answers....blah blah blah....this is an awesome tool, but only if yoiu use it.....no more questions, please stay in touch with all of our members. :D

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Hey bro, sorry about the message above. it wasnt intended as a offensive messgae. my intent was i saw no one had posted in your place and i was droping in to say hi .. in a weird old english cow milking staement that was innapropriate. again i wont bother ya again it was my bad, sorry.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
Some of us worry more about running the community rather than our post count and when it comes to that my record speaks louder than any number of posts.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
Some of us worry more about running the community rather than our post count and when it comes to that my record speaks louder than any number of posts.

True... the number of posts one makes isn't important, its the content of the post that matters.

I know I don't post for the numbers. I do it to get the word out there. I get forums to become active so that members aren't afraid to post on their own, so that they become willing to ask important questions, and become familiar with this great source of communication that we call our forums. Also I've been around these forums quite a while. :eek:

I wouldn't call myself a post horder but a visionary and a entrepreneur of a different venue.

LOL but I definitely don't need to do as much work as you do on the community front. Keep up the great work! :D

Jan 14, 2007
tennessee
hey blkknight, just thought i would stop in and say hi. i ordered shadowrun off of ebay so i will be looking for u to give me a few pointers when i get it in. lol.k

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
Hey Killin if your looking for a lesson on Shadowrun you need to hit up XGC TFlem XC, he plays more than me and is MUCH better. I can teach you how to die. lol.