Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW CAN I GET MORE INVOLVED?

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.. but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I could get more involved with the community?

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Forum posting is awesome, also attending community game nights and any events within your squad/clan. Jumping into parties and just talking to people is great too, you don't have to play the same games to just chat with people!

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
I've definitely been trying to post more on the forums. I've been to two game nights so far & have made a lot of friends doing so, just having a good time with everyone. Joining another one this Saturday!

I just try not to jump into other peoples' parties, especially if I'm not familiar with them because I'd feel like a creep. Lmao. Thank you so much for sharing though! Any advice is much appreciated.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I've definitely been trying to post more on the forums. I've been to two game nights so far & have made a lot of friends doing so, just having a good time with everyone. Joining another one this Saturday!

I just try not to jump into other peoples' parties, especially if I'm not familiar with them because I'd feel like a creep. Lmao. Thank you so much for sharing though! Any advice is much appreciated.

Apply to join the events team! It's one of the best ways to get involved with every division! Bringing people together gives you and other members of the community a great opportunity to fix it up! Plus the events team has an amazing staff working together who I'm sure would love to assist you!
If you're interested I linked the events team forums below.

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?4642-Events-Team

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
Apply to join the events team! It's one of the best ways to get involved with every division! Bringing people together gives you and other members of the community a great opportunity to fix it up! Plus the events team has an amazing staff working together who I'm sure would love to assist you!
If you're interested I linked the events team forums below.

http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?4642-Events-Team

Thanks so much! I actually told my general that I was planning on applying for the events team but the application said you have to be in XG for a month before applying. Which means I have to wait until this Sunday.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Thanks so much! I actually told my general that I was planning on applying for the events team but the application said you have to be in XG for a month before applying. Which means I have to wait until this Sunday.

Awesome! I know they're always looking for great new people!