Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP

XGC VoorHez

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2013
Joliet Il
My name is lilbuddy1989 I was apart of the retribution clan under the General TGTing Chief. He decided to leave the clan one day and doing so everyone who was still on our clan left with him. I was only a private and looking to go further. If anyone can help me out getting into another clan would be greatly appreciated. I miss what XGC represents and shows to me what gaming should be. Contact me with either my gamertag above or here. Thanks.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
My name is lilbuddy1989 I was apart of the retribution clan under the General TGTing Chief. He decided to leave the clan one day and doing so everyone who was still on our clan left with him. I was only a private and looking to go further. If anyone can help me out getting into another clan would be greatly appreciated. I miss what XGC represents and shows to me what gaming should be. Contact me with either my gamertag above or here. Thanks.

If you have left the community you will need to post in the grass isn't greener thread of you if you just went in active then contact me on Xbox My gamer tag is XGC Taurus XS I would be glad to to help you out.