Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP WITH JOINING?

SFP Touch

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hey guys im new to this clan i have decided id like to join SYN however im not sure how to apply to that section can anyone help me out

My xbl gt is RG Wolf IV

Welcome!!! First can I know what games you enjoy playing? Also what time zone are you in?This will help us in finding what clan will fit you best. Hit me up on the Xbox if you need further assistance. My GT is XGC Touch XS.

TheWolfOutlaw

Forum Noob
Apr 16, 2018
United Kingdom
Welcome!!! First can I know what games you enjoy playing? Also what time zone are you in?This will help us in finding what clan will fit you best. Hit me up on the Xbox if you need further assistance. My GT is XGC Touch XS.

In in the GMT timezone i like to play cod ww2, GTA 5 and forza horizon 3 i also dont mind fortnite ill add you when im home later

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
In in the GMT timezone i like to play cod ww2, GTA 5 and forza horizon 3 i also dont mind fortnite ill add you when im home later

We’re you ever in XG before? I see you were in RGC, you are aware that community was formed by members leaving this gaming community right and RoG formed from RGC? I see you were friends with sentinel and shadow. Just curious.

Last edited:

TheWolfOutlaw

Forum Noob
Apr 16, 2018
United Kingdom
We’re you ever in XG before? I see you were in RGC, you are aware that community was formed by members leaving this gaming community right and RoG formed from RGC? I see you were friends with sentinel and shadow. Just curious.

im more of an aquintance with shadow... shadow got blacklisted from my clan that i used to run and no i did not know that RGC was formed from here ive learned something new i allways thought RGC was the beggining of everything to be honest my first community was iconik gaming i think i made a account here a few years ago but i was 17 then and was wanting to join a different section which i had to be 18 for so i didnt join but im not too sure that account exists here now.